Chap. 2 -Last Summer Vacation

*Michaela's P.O.V.*

          I was with my family. We are here in Busan, visiting my grandparents last 3 weeks ago. I really miss my folks, I even see my cousins, Aunts and Uncles. This is more like a reunion to me. Well, 2 days to go and school will start.

I feel nervous not because of the feeling about being a jerk, it's more like....I can't explain on what I feel. I need something to do before going to school..I need something new,fresh and exciting at the same time.

      Wait until I get home, hihihihi. "Micheala! Prepare your lugage now..Were leaving in 3 hours!"- Umma said as she knock the door. Oh! I guess it's settled. I thought we will go home by tomorrow, but now today! "Okay Mom!" I replied with an excitement tone. Seoul, here I come!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

          "3..2..1....Okay stop! Good, relax for 5 minutes" The gym instructor told the boys. "(breathing) Man! That was sooo awesome! Burning fats is good!"- Tao said while catching a breath. "Aigo! Burning fats is not my style!"- Kris said and still laying down the floor.

"According to my calculations, Burning fats is good!"- Suho said while wipping his sweats. "(sigh) Do you think I can lose my weight by exercising in just 3 weeks?!"- Chanyeol asked Suho. "Of course! It even loses your weight in exercising just 1 week!"-Suho said. "But I don't think I lose my weight"- Kris said. "Nah Hyung! Your always negative! You said your joining because you want to have abs,right?!"-Tao playfully asked Kris. "Oh..(murmurs) Y-y-yeah."- Kris said.

     "Come on Mr. Cold Guy! Just be positive, maybe you can have more fangirls if you gain abs."-Chanyeol jokely said to Kris. "Aish! Your the Cold guy too!"-Kris protested. "Yah! Yah! Stop with your chit chat time! Now,let's try the Wushu Lesson."-The gym instructor said. "Aww!!"-Chanyeol and Kris both said.

"Yes!"-Tao happily said. "But Coach! Not now!"- Kris said. "Why not Kris? This is also the part of losing a
weight."- Coach Bruce said. "Let's start Master!"-Tao said. Then they start their lesson in wushu. After their lesson Coach Bruce told them a break time. "What would be this school year will be like?"- Tao suddenly asked, the others became awkward silence. "Not as good as you think!"- Kris said in a cold tone.

    "But..I just miss our time with the gr.."- Tao was cut off by Chanyeol who throw a towel on his face. "Shut your mouth Tao! I-I don't want to hear it!!"-Chanyeol said and he stands up. "Aw..Chanyeol-ah! Still mad about that day?!"- Suho asked and still Chanyeol pretended his didn't heard anything. "Chanyeol! Come on! Let's talk about this!"- Suho unpatiently told Chanyeol.

     Good thing Tao and Kris stopped Suho. "Stop it hyung!"-Tao said. "Still mad about that day?! Huh?!"- Suho told Chanyeol who sitted on a chair with a super serious tone. "Hyung. Let me asked You if You are Smart. (stands up while crossing his arms) If you are in my position on that day, will you be happy?!"- Chanyeol seriously told Suho.

The three others are just in silence as Tao and Kris let him go.."See?! Your not happy! And that's what I am feeling right now!! (stomps real hard) I should'nt have trusted that...agh!"- Chanyeol said as he take his seat.

    "Look. I'm sorry okay? I just thought you just moved on. Sorry, no big deal."- Suho told Chanyeol, instead of acting bad, Chanyeol just smiled like nothing happened and he hugged his hyung. And they went back to their lesson.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

          "Hyung! Can we go home now! I'm tired already!"- Sehun whined to his twin hyung. "Sehun. It's still early! Like 9:34 am!"- Luhan said while playing soccer with Xiumin and Chen. "Yah! Sehun-ah! Come here..or else I will troll you!"- Chen said while doing a mischievous grin. "Ahh!"- Sehun said whining and stomping his feet while sitting on the bleachers.

     "Sehun! Come on...I'll treat you something later!" Luhan said. Then Sehun stand up still feeling annoyed but instead He did it because he know what Luhan meant to say. "Good. I guess You don't want me to troll you again, are'nt you,Maknae?"-Chen mockingly said to Sehun, then Sehun just stick his tongue out to Chen.

    "Aw. Come on Sehun. Just play with Us! 2 days before school."- Xiumin said,they bacame silence then.. "I wonder how's school it is this year."- Chen suddenly asked,it made the others fall in silence. "I don't think this year will be nice, Hyungs. And I don't think we. As a group will...."-Sehun as cut off.  "Stop it Sehun! And don't mention a word group, again! I'm sick of it!!"-Xiumin angryly told Sehun while pointing him his right finger.

"But.."- Sehun said. "End of descussion!! I don't want to talk about it!! Let's just play!!"- Xiumin seriously said and jogs to the net far away from the three of them. "(sigh) Well I guess he still did'nt move on from that
day."- Chen concern/worriedly said in a sas tone. "I guess so.

     "But that day was horrible for him"- Luhan said in a sad tone. "I just feel awkward in talking to Xiumin hyung for it."- Chen said and looks down the ground. "How I wish that day. I mean bet never happened (sigh)"- Sehun said. "Yeah."- Chen and Luhan both said.

"Yah! You guys wanna play or what?!"- Xiumin yelled from afar. "Let's play!"-Chen said as he run to Xiumin. "Sehun. Don't ever bring that subject again."-Luhan reminded his twin brother and Sehun nod and they continue their game.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

          "Yes! 2 days more and school is on!"- Kai happily said as he jumped like a kid. "There he goes again! Excited much Jongin?!"-bD.O said playfully to Kai. "Yes! Never been better to see another bunch of beautiful ladies!"- Kai said.

"Really Kai?! How about your grades?!"- Baekhyun started to lecture him. "Hyung. Don't worry..I don't need to study..I already have you guys!"- Kai said. "Yah! Don't do it again! Remember what happened when we do our Chemistry Test?!"-Lay asked and Kai stopped his jumping moment.

     "Ahh Yes! Why?!"- Kai asked and with an innocent face. "You got 28/75 items!"- Baekhyun said. "And you even begged for a special test!"- D.O pointed Kai. "Yes but good thing Ms. Joy let me pass!"- Kai said with a smirk.

"Don't tell me you tell her about your so called Cheesy yet Sweet Words. Isn't it?!"- Baekhyun asked. "What can I do? I admit. Ms. Joy is pretty! And too bad, she doesn't have any boyfriend"-Kai said.

    "That's pretty sick man! Can you imagine making stuff like that!"- Lay said as he rubbed his temple as disgrace. They became silence. "How about our dreams together, you know as a One Big Happy Family?"- Baekhyun said.

"I don't think that day will be fixed"-D.O suddenly said with a sad tone. "What do you mean?! We already are a One Big Happy Family!"-Lay said.

      "No! I want you know....be back in old days. Winning together on a Sing and Dance competitions, Hanging out together as a Family."- Kai said and he sits down the floor with a sad face. "I just hope and pray that it never happened before, that day was a nightmare."- D.O said.

"Me too."-Baekhyun said. "I really miss our times in practice and times in team work.(smiles)"- Kai said and he began to remember their old days together. "I just hope this year.. everything will be back on where it used to be." Lay said as he lighten up the situation. "We all do hyung."-Kai said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

       HI ANOTHER UPDATE!! I JUST THINK OF SOMETHING ON WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND THE WORD GROUP FOR THE BOYS. AND P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 엑소 루한!! BEST WISHES!

    SEE YOU SOON TO THE NEXT UPDATE!

--> 12Prince_WeAreEXO
don't forget vote&comment

bye! <3