Chap. 7 - Old Club?

*Michaela's P.O.V*

         After our first period in the afternoon, the teachers announced that we need to be ready for the club fair. I look at the twins, busy on their business. I forgot, Luhan is the president in the Olympians' Club. I remember something, I haven't talk to those other classmates that are the Presidents of the different clubs.
"Hey Micheal. Which club will you join?"-Chen asked, "I don't know. I think I shall stroll around and observe first."-I said and he nod. "Hyung. Don't forget about the Olympians' Club."

       Sehun said as he again hugged me from the back and Xiumin again stopped him. "Sorry about this guy. He just likes hugging."- Xiumin said. "Guys, I'm going to change my clothes now. See you at the Club fairs!"- I exclaimed. I went to the Boys Locker room. I grab my PE and went inside the empty cubicle.

      As I change my clothes. I heard something that I am curious about: "Bro. Do you think that there is a posible that there is somebody will join the Sing and Dance Club?"- 1st person. "I don't think so. Duh! That was good that they split up! And that mean leader is no good to lead them. Actually I am happy that they split up, and infact one of the old member are in our club."-2nd person.

       "Bro. Come on, that club stinks, it will never come back!"-1st person said in a teasing tone. "Come on. I'm sure that this was exciting if no one enters that lame old club anyway."-2nd person said and they went away. Lame old club? Is it the Sing and Dance Club? Split up? They? Who? Nah. I just don't mind it, it may cause trouble if I join those two talkin' people.

      Then I went to go and explore all the clubs: I went first to the Music and Instruments Club. I was impress that they are all good in singing and playing instruments. "Hi Micheal!"- it was Byun. "Annyeong Byun-ssi!"- I greeted. "Micheal-ahh~ just Baekhyun. By the way, would you like to join our club?"- he asked. "I'm not sure Baekhyun. I just stroll around before I could chose."- I honestly answered him. "Well ok. If you like to join, then we are open."- he said.

    "Thank you Baekhyun-ssi!"- I replied. "By the way. If you need someone to talk to, just hang-out with me and my group."- he said. And then I bid goodbye. Then I proceed to the next club, Science and Arithmetica Club. Their club was full of inventions and problem solving quizes and puzzels. Then someone came near to me with a smarty glasses. "Hi Micheal! It's nice to see you here in our club."- it was Jun Myeon. "Ah ne, Jun Myeon-ssi."- I said. "So..do you wanna join? I think your a smart guy."

     He said as he was examine me deeply and then he showed up a...teasing smirk or should I say, a smirk with full of meanings. Oh please, don't let him notice that I was a girl! "So? Do you wanna join?"- He again asked. "Ah I don't know. I just stroll around and then observing on where should I join"- I said, and he then smirk again. "Well then. Your welcome to enter.

   Don't hesitate to join"- he said. And I went away, gosh the way he examine me is like he knows a secret err secrets. Then the next club, the Skilled-Students' Club. "Hi! Your the new guy right? I'm D.O!"- he said. "Hello. I'm Micheal. Your club is awesome!"- I said, "Well thank you! I bet if you join here. You will surely enjoy."- he smiled, man he so cute!

       "Yeah...Oh! I should go. I still haven't know which club should I join."-I said. "Well ok. Just come to me if no club is available!"- he waved at me as I walk away. I just saw this English Linguist Club, Martial Artist' Club, League of Arts and Design Club, Bookworms and Wizar's Club, Dance and Theater Club. Gosh.

      The Presidents looked Scary except the President Jong In, he looked seductive or should I say like a Playboy type. Of course President Chen is a welcome one slash my friend. I lastly went to Olympians Club. I saw the twins and of course Min Seok. "Hyung!"- Sehun wents near to me again. "Yah Sehun! You forgot to hug your handsome twin."- Luhan pouted and Sehun went near to his twin. "Of course I did not Hyung."- Sehun said as he hugged Luhan so tight.

      "Omo! They are so cute!" "The feelz! Ohorat!" "The Bromance!!" "The romantic brotherly love story!!" - I heard some students mostly girls are pairing the twins. I admit, they are both sweet and caring brothers. "Hey! Enough with the drama! Yo Brotherly Romance, try to notice that Micheal is here."- Xiumin smiled.

     Man, it's the first time I saw him smiling sweetly. The Cheer Leading Squad just nod. "Guys. I saw all the clubs. I don't know what to choose. But, I decided I shall join this club. Too bad Chen is not in here."- I pouted. "OMG!! That New Guy is SUPER CUTE!!" "What's his name?!"  - The Cheer Leading Squad just said. Am I that cute? Well I guess not.

     "They are right hyung! You are indeed cute!!"- Sehun hugged me again. "By the way ladies. This is Kim Han Young
a.k.a. Micheal."- Luhan introduced and I give them a peace sign. Then those girls again are acting fangirls (sighs). "Welcome to Olympians Club, Micheal!"- Luhan said as we shaked hands.

     "Ahm guys, I have a question. But I think let's talk to the Olympians Quarter."- I said and they just nod. We are now sitted at the chairs of the club. "So what's your question?"- Xiumin asked. "I just heard awhile ago in the Locker room, 2 students are talking about the Sing and Dance Club. Do you know anything about it?"- I asked. Then the three of them look at me like I just said something wrong. "Ah Micheal..we still have to get some soccer balls, yeah! Ah Sehun need your help kaja!"- Xiumin said, "Ah yes! Coming!"- Sehun said like a kid.

    And walks away with Xiumin then Luhan and I just left. "Luhan?"- I called him. He looked down then faced to me. "Micheal, We all know that you're just new here. But I think it's not yet the right time to tell you, but in time you will."- He smiled and walks away.

    I walk out of the quarter and walking around to cool myself down, Luhan's words is keep on repeating my head. In time you will words. I didn't notice that I just walk pass to a unknown room door, out of my curiosity, I opened it. I saw 3 students sitting on the floor talking and then... "YAH!!"- someone just shouted at my back and it cause me to fell on the floor and my visions went black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

   Update check! So next chapter might be late? Anyway, thank you for the ones who read this book. I just love high school love stories.
Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
-12Wolves_WeAreEXO :-)