Chap. 40 - Basketball Game

*Michaela's P.O.V*

Knowing the girls is nice, I actually love hanging out with them. Especially that Tae Di who is always so clingy to me.

Whatever, Lay just told me to act like nothing happened.

And about Chanyeol?

He was acting weird this days. He was just too good as I can imagine in the past days.

Not to mention, he was always in a good mood.

He was always smiling everytime he sees me and the other guys. But not happy in front of the other kings.

Today, on our P.E class, Mr. Do decided to join forces with the Olympiam's Club to create a 1 Day BasketBall League.

Actually, even though that this was a new activity by our club, I can say that this was new.

Because Mr. Do advised that this activity can be done after the try outs on who is deserving to be in the 4 teams.

It was weird though that even girls are allowed to enter as long as she has the potential to do it.

"Class. The auditions can be done this 3 pm in the gym. Anyone can join. And no worries, the Cheering Squad will be the cheerleaders. That's all for now. Have a good day."- Mr. Do then left.

In this morning, I just relaxed myself. As usual, I hanged out with the twins again as you all know. They know my secret.

Xiumin and and Chen were busy due to their meetings. So we decided to stay here in our classroom even if it was already lunch time.

Suho and Chanyeol allowed me to stay with them because they need to be off campus by lunch due to their duties to serve in the school's President's urgent meeting until 2 pm.

"Mika noona. What do you think? Will you join the audition?"- Sehun asked.

"Yes. I miss our game in soccer but this time. I will join."- I replied as I was busy on my phone.

"Eh. You better becareful out there. Especialy that some of us already knows you are a girl."- Luhan again worried.

I couldn't help but to pinched his cheeks. He was cute to be worried.

"That hurts!"- Luham scoffed by it. I just replied with a peace sign.

"Where's the 3 girls anyway?"- Sehun asked.

"I don't know. I think they ate lunch outside campus."- I said. What can I expect? Maybe Suho gave Dee Ah his credit card to eat lunch. Joke!

"Oppa!!!"- And here comes the clingy.

Tae Di suddenly went in between the twins. She just squeezed herself into them.

"Why are you here anyway? I thought you want with Han Celle and Dee
Ah."- Luhan asked.

Tae Di then rested her head on Sehun's shoulder. And pouted.

"Well Luhan oppa. The two of them we're practicing for the audition
later."- She said.

"Sehun oppa. Let's go?"- she asked then Sehun raised a brow.

"Go where?"- He asked.

"Anywhere. Please?"- she begged. Sehun just ignored her and shaked his head.

"No."- he said.

Tae Di pouted and then have an idea.

"No no no..."- Luhan speak in a quiet tone.

What will she do now?

"Well. If you won't, I will tell Auntie and Uncle that you always went home late because your always going to Xiumin oppa's house to plan games."- she started to blackmailed him.