Chap. 22 - Aquaintance Party Pt. 2

*Michaela's POV*

"Shall we start now, Micheal?"- Baekhyun asked me as he was fixing the mic.

"Ok Baek."- I said. So me and Baekhyun went infront of the stage.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to our 1st coed Aquaintance Party!"- me and Baekhyun greeted.

"So Micheal, you may do the honors for the speech?"- he asked.

"Good evening everyone once again. The president of the League of Arts and Design is not feeling well today. So as his proxy, I'll be the one who will do for his speech."- I didn't mention the Sing and Dance Club because Suho said that no one needs to know yet, except for us on the meeting days ago.

"From Mr. Park Chanyeol. He stated that, this party wouldn't be successful without the help of Kim Han Young or we know as Micheal."- I stop because I never thought that he would write this.

Baekhyun tap my back and I continue.."Without him, this party wouldn't be posible. So inline with this, I hope everyone would enjoy this night because we prepared for this alot. So shall we continue the party?"- I asked.

Everyone cheered. "But Micheal? What activity should we all do first?"- Baekhyun asked. "So Baekhyun, the first activity is all about the special performance of the club presidents..so the first one to present is in the League of Arts and Design club. Since Chanyeol is not around, the VP will do the honors, lights of please!"- I said, everyone clapped their hands and welcomed the VP, as me and Baekhyun went down to see the performer.

We all heard the tone of the piano. When the lights were on..all of us are surprised..

"Chanyeol?!?"- me and Baekhyun gasped. "I thought he was sick?"- Baekhyun ruffled his hair. "Yeah.."- I simply replied because I was looking him right now..

I never thought he would sing, like this.

My heads' under water but, I'm breathing fine.
You're crazy and I'm out in my mind.
'Cause all of me, loves all of you, you're my end and my beginning.

I didn't thought that I'm staring at him this long. He was just daebak!

I'm giving you all..of me. And you gave me all of you, oh~

When he was done, I saw Baekhyun and the other 10 Presidents and VPs giving him a loud roumd of applause and so am I.

He get his mic and said. "I'm sorry for being late. I was just having a hard time having a new look."- he apologized with a pout and brushing his nape.

Everyone left in awe by his apology. When he was done on stage, Baekhyun immediately went up..but before that..they again shared awkward glances.

Then Baekhyun announces the next performer.

When he saw me, it was unsual that he smiled. So I just smiled too.

"Looking handsome on your new hair color."- he ruffled my hair and I just smiled.

"Yah! Grumpy! I thought you are sick! Aish!"- I became silent went I said Grumpy to him, I covered my mouth and look at him.

He look at me in a confuse way and look at me in my eyes.

"Did you just call me Grumpy?"- he smirked and I adverted his gaze. "N-no..no I don't!"- I defensed. But he just laugh.

"I've always heard that nickname. But can you just call me Chanyeol to make me feel like I'm welcome?"- he asked nicely. What in the world happened to this guy? Did he just drink something or a spell from Fairy Godmother?

"Ok pres...Chanyeol."- I smiled. And we again smiled to eachother.

For the first time in forever. The guy that once became my enemy, our bossy president, that I called Grumpy..I can now calll him Chanyeol. And the other reason is because I again saw his gentle and sweet side.

And when everyone is done, I was back in my senses when Baekhyun told me to go up to te stage on the DJ set.

I was more surprised when Chanyeol followed me. "Waeyo?"- I asked and he placed the earphones on me.

"We are DJs tonight, after all..you call me Grumpy so as your payment..let's do this thing together."- he said as wore his earphones.

"Aish...your always a Grumpy!"- I as I start playing the music.

"Are you guys ready to party?!"- I said, everyone cheered. "Let's play!!"- we both said.

We played the song Fantastic Baby by Big Bang. Sorry Sorry by Super Junior. Mirotic by TVXQ. Fire from 2NE1.

When the music was done. Chanyeol announces that it was time for dinner and drinks. So he left some random music for temorary.

On our table, it was just me, Chanyeol, Kris, Tao and Suho. I invited the twins along with Chen and Xiumin.

At first it was awkward but then, they just start talking when I began removing the awkwardness around us.

Not much longer, I also invited Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Yixing and Kai.

"Is it really ok with you guys that we join?"- Yixing awkwardly asked, this guy is really cute as always.

"Of course Yixing. And technically, this event wouldn't be successful without everyone's help and coopertion. Have a seat and let's eat!"- I happily said.

Our table is fun. For the first time, I feel no awkward..all of them are talking and telling jokes. Except for Chanyeol and Xiumin though.

They are awkward. But not much longer that we heard the music went to a love song.

Then I saw Jiwook as a DJ. Then I feel my phone vibrating it was Jiwook.

"Hey! I thought you are busy!"- I said.

"Sorry there old buddy. Boss release me early for work."- he said.

"Ok,so do your bussiness. Thanks again Jiwook."- I said and hang off.

"Is that the DJ you are talkin?"- Kris asked. And I nod. Not much long, all of them stand up for a slow dance. I don't have any partner so I just stay here.

Then suddenly someone tapped my back. I turned around and it was Chi Mi.

"Hey!"- I greeted. She seated next to me. "Why your not dancing?"- she asked. "I don't know how to dance, I was actually busy monitoring everything."- I said as I drink a juice.

"And you, see that.."- I pointed Tao who is still looking for a partner. "Panda has no pair. I don't want to see him like that, go to him for a dance."- I said.

She look at him and smiled. She tapped my back and went near to Tao, I saw them from afar that they are very happy together.

After the party. Everyone went home, but I have a problem.

These 4 handsome dudes are drunk. I don't know how they all got drunk. Good thing Suho and Tao is not that drunk.

"Suho! What happened? Why are you four are like that?!"- I asked him as I help Chanyeol to get up from his seat.

"I already called Mr. Young to fetch Chanyeol..and.."- he wasn't able to finished his words when Chanyeol spoked up..

"Nah hyung. You three are staying in my place and you too Micheal."- he said.

Bwo?! Me staying in his house for the night?!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yes! Michaela finally called Chanyeol in his real name!!

I wonder what will be the stories when they are in Chanyeol's house?

Find out to the next update!

Kung Hei Fat Choi! (Happy Chinese New Year!)

XOXO and dont forget to Vote&Comment

Thank you!!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO