Chap. 4 - First Day

Here I am. At my new school, the Black Pearl Academy. Now, I feel nervous because I dress up as a boy, looks like a boy AND acts like a boy. I even doubted myself that I can't. (sighs) You can do this, Michaela! Fighting! I cross the pedestrian lane, as I reach the gate, lots of girls surrounding something near the entrance.

As I look closer, there are 4 vans parked near the gate each van has 4 male students that came out, every male student who will came out, the more fangirls will go wild than ever. I covered my ears because of this. I quickly enter the gate, avoiding the fangirls and those male students. But I suddenly his someone, I bowed for apologize, as I look at him...his...his sooooo......scary.

A tall, cold and scary guy with a furious face that can make you feel like your melting. "Ahh m-mianhe!"- I bowed, as I look up, he still keep his cold glare as just walked away with his, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and 11?! Wait a sec! I was cut off in my thoughts when the fangirls came across me, leaving me fell on the ground, I stand up to clear the dusts in my pants and blazer.

Man, this school in indeed beautiful, but no good in manners. Tsh, rich people with no public ettiquettes. I went straight ahead in this Ginormous Academy. I went to the room A-143-A, as I enter, lots of students staring at me, I look at the back to find guy whom I bumped earlier. Oh no! His my classmates along with his 11 friends!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Chanyeol's P.O.V*

I hate first day of school! Everyday I stepped out of the van along with my friends, we always surrounded by this fangirls. I didn't actually hate girls, I just hate them for not leaving us alone! As we walk to the gate, there's a stupid male student just bumped on me earlier today, I think his a new student since I didn't notice him before.

He bowed and apologized but I kept my cold stare cause I not in a mood. Be thankful that I'm not in mood or else he'll be dead! And here we are in our room, my seatmates are Baekhyun on my right and Suho hyung on my left, the others went to the diffrent seats, and suddenly..... Shoot!

The new male student who bumped on me is here! He stared at us but I avoid my gaze and back to the book that I'm reading. Our class started, one by one introducing our names.

Then the last one was the new student... "Annyeong-hasseyo! Kim Han Young-imnida! But you can call me Michael. I came from University of Song Kyung Sam. And I hope all of us will be in good vibes through out this year."- he said, no wonder.

Came from University of Song Kyung Sam. Most of us here in Black Pearl Academy hates the students that came from that school, cause they are all over/obsessed fans and mostly hooking up to a popular and rich students like us.

"What do you think could be that new guys' attitude?"- Kris asked. "No good. Look! simple, thin and nerd looks."- I said with a teasing smile and me and Kris hyung secretly bullied him. "Shh! You two can you please be quiet! I'm reading here!"- Suho hyung said with the annoyed tone.

"Suho. We're just having a little fun. Beside, that new guy looks fun to be bully."- Kris hyung said. "Bullying much is not good to your identity. Remember, looks and identity is the matter to get fangirls."- Suho hyung said with with a teasing smile while reading. Then our classes continues.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Michaela's P.O.V*

As our classes start, I took glances from the guy whom they called 'Chanyeol', if I'm not mistaken. He looks so cold. After our classes. I did not go to the canteen since I know the foods are so expensive and I only have schoolarship.

I was all alone here in our room. "Hey! Wazzup!"- a sudden voice entered the room, I look round and I saw the twins along with 2 other guys. "Ahh..hi?"- I said. "Aw come on! New tranferees must be treated by the old students nicely!"- the 1st one said.

"If you notice. We are SO THE SAME. I'm Luhan"- he smiled as we both shaked hands. "And I'm Sehun. This is Xiumin and Chen hyung."- he introduced them. "Hello!"- they both said. "Nice to meet you all."- I smiled. "So Micheal. Wanna hang-out with us?"- Xiumin asked. "Is it okay?"- I asked. "Sure! Let's go?"- Sehun asked. "But..but I don't have any allowance."- I said honestly.

"Bwo? Ah..I think your the guy who entered the school with schoolarship?"- Luhan asked and I felt embarrassed for what they say and I nod as I duck down my head. "Don't worry. Your not the only one who entered the school with schoolarship. And don't worry, we are good guys. We all treat new guys equally."- Chen said and I feel relieved. "Thank you for welcoming me."- I said. For the whole recess time. I also see lots of pretty boys here. But I know my limits, I'm just nothing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Baekhyun's P.O.V*

"Hey hyungs. Do you see the new guy? He looks funny."- Kai said. "Don't bully to a new guy, Kai. It's bad."- D.O said, We are at our favorite place, the Dance Studio. The 4 of us stayed here for 3 years of not joining our group. Ahg!

It's...it's hard to say group. It's a long story about us all. I just hate of mentioning it. But deep inside of me, I missed them all. I missed to sing and dance with them all. It's even hard to mention our name. And I wish that everything will be back to the way it starts.

"Look, he was friends with them already."- Lay hyung commented.

"Yeah. Although, the twins would never welcome a commer like that so easily. I bet they are testing him
first."- D.O said.

True, all of us before would never communicate with other people, excemption if uts urgent or needed. But being friends with a commoner wasnt such a bad idea if that commoner was good in above.

Then, all of us used to fangirls, but sometimes gets tired by what they always going with us wherever we go. They look like serfs whos keep on following the masters. Whats wrong? Thats the power of handsome boys.

"You know, I think the new guy has a great charm. Look, he was as pretty as a girl."- Kai said. All of us look closer to it.

Indeed, its true. He was pretty, but nah. Maybr he just used his looks to capture our attentions. Im not going to judge but, I guess Im or all of us are just not used to seeing commoners. All we knew that to what University he came from, those students in there are the same. Visiting Black Pearl Academy and just hooked up to rich kids.

Tsh.

"Lets observed him. Maybe he was a good guy after all."- Lay hyung said. And ww look again to their tables, he was eating like he never eaten a rich peoole's foods before.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yey! Another update!! I wish to update more, but it's late now and we still have classes. Update to you all soon!! God bless us all! Be safe and good luck! Thabk you all again! Please bare with me. Thank you again.

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO <3