Chap. 31 - D.O

*Michaela's POV*

Ever since Suho knows my secret, he always remind me to becareful, just like my older brother.

Then our adviser told us that we will be having a feild trip after the soccer game that the twins proposed to Mr. Do.

Exciting yet scarry.

I still haven't asked the twins on what will be the game but for sure, it will be by club.

Today I was asked to go to the Home Economics Club to have an assignment along with my partner, in which I stil haven't know the name.

As I arrived, I saw D.O was watering some cactis.

"Annyeong Kyungsoo."- I greeted.

Then he placed down the watering can and faced to me.

"Well hello. I didn't expect that you are my partner in our assignment."- he said as he dried his hands using a towel.

"Please have a seat, over there."- he said as he pointed the chair near by the window in where the cactis located.

As I seated, I placed the books that I bought and looked at the cactis. I counted.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,.....12.

12 cacti??

"Ah D.O..why did you have 12 cacti here?"- I asked as he took hi seat next to me.

"Ah that. I actually love planting those ever since I was a freshmen in this club."- he said.

Wow. It was amazing.

"Cool. It was amazing of you planting these kind of plants."- I commented.

"Indeed. Then maybe look dangerous, but when summer time comes, they are
blooming."- he said along with a smile in which it was new to me.

I never thought that a serious guy and I think one of the guys who hate me in our class would be as cute and handsome in closer look.

"Come on. Let's start our assignment. Pay attention ok? I only explain once, so listen carefully. Arraso?"- he said and I nod as we started our assignment and he turned on his laptop while I prepare my notes.

*D.O's POV*

Being with this guy next to me feels like he was no harm.

By the looks of him, he was innocent.

Not to mention it, he looks like a girl if you asked me. Really. 100% look like a girl.

I have an idea.

"Micheal.."- I called him then he look at me. I grab his chin and I went closer to him.

I observed his appearance.

Not bad. White and smooth skin. Small red lips. Perfect brows. Big nose. Perfect brown hazelnut eyes.

"Ah D.O..why are you looking at me like that??"- he suddenly asked and I saw him...blushed?

I let go on my hold.

"Well nothing. It was part of observation. Don't even think about of some sort of stuffs."- I said as I focused back on my laptop.

That reminds me.

I search this missing girl. A skater.

To my surprised, the name of the result was Kim Han Young.

Same name as Micheal.

Weird.

"Micheal. By any chance, do you know this missing female skater named Kim Han Young? Same name as you."- I asked as I faced him.

He was frozed on what I asked.

"I heard that girl before. Why? Did you find her?"- he asked.

"Well. Your name and her name are just the same. Even you facial appearance are the same..I think 100%."- I said.

"Aish D.O. I heard that girl before, I even seen her last game. I was sad that when the news said years ago that she was missing like a blink of an eye."- he stated.

"That was I heard before. It was weird that she was missing after her last game. Me and Kai even watched her last game. Wanna see the video we got?"- I asked then he just nod in response.

*Michaela's POV*

He was right.

They got the video of me on my last game.

I didn't know that these guys knows my past.

I see on my last game that my partner accidentally let my hand go and it cause me to have an out-balance.

I almost teared up when I remember it. I didn't kbow that I clenched my fist.

I even heard Kai and D.O's voice in the video.

That last game was a disaster.

That time, Me and my family decides to leave Busan and move here to Seoul.

"I really sure miss that girl. I never forget her stage name was 'Ice Princess'. And you know the reason why me and Kai became friends?"- he asked and I look at him.

"What is it?"- I asked.

"Me and Kai became friends since elementary days. Because of Ice Princess, we became more close. We even earn some money to buy tickets on her live competition in Busan."- he confessed.

Gosh. Who would have thought that Kai and D.O are my fanboys too.

"Really?! You two did that just to go to her live conpetition?"- I asked, still in a happy tone.

"Yes. Now you know the reason why I always look at you in a weird stare. Just because you really are look like Ice
Princess."- he said.

"Oh. Hahahaha. No wonder why you always gave me that look. You should have told me though."- I said, still smiling at him.

"Ok. That was a secret between you and me. Ok?"- he said and I nod as we did a pinky promise.

So D.O and Kai are also like Suho and Chanyeol.

They also know my other secret.

Well, I guess this is the first time that I talked to him this comfortable.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi!! Long time no update. Sorry guys!!

I was having a hard time to fix this story, especially I was focusig on Class 6-A to finish.

But This part is also part of a twist in the romance story.

See you agin on the next update! Hopefully this also gains readers.

Thank you all again!
-12Wolves_WeAreEXO