Chapter 8 I'm bad at apologizes

Upset-Sofaygo

                              Andre's POVThursday March 12thI woke up and adjusted to the light

Andre's POV
Thursday March 12th
I woke up and adjusted to the light. "Damn it's bright as fuck." I thought to myself. Noticing my hand was in a shirt I looked over to my left and saw Rai sleep.

She so cute.... "wake up" I kissed her cheek "mm" she waved me off "get up dude" I shook her and she finally got up.

"What time is it?" She grabbed her phone and looked at the time. "We gotta leave in a few" I said getting up and pulling the covers off of her.

"Babyyy nooo." She pouted "you'll be fine." I kissed her forehead and went in the bathroom. I got in the shower and started to wash up.
                                     **
Not too long while I was in the shower Rai had joined me.Now we're both brushing our teeth.
                                      **
After getting ready I drove Rai to her house so she could get some clothes and do her makeup. I knew letting her stay the night was gone make us late....

She took about 30 minutes just to get ready. That's with most females tho. What the hell do y'all be doing in there? Be taking hella long.

Anyway she finally came out but the wait was worth it. She looked fine as hell.

She got in the car and I sped my way to school.
                                   **
Kira made sure she kept her distance away from me. She didn't sit in her normal seat... next to me. She made it clear she didn't want me at her locker but was talking to people she wouldn't even know if it weren't for me.

I can't lie and say I wasn't kinda mad but I was also mad at myself because it was my fault. I could've made the date another day but I just wanted Rai to feel good about our relationship.

The bell rung which caused me to snap out of my thoughts. Kira was on her way to class but I stopped her before she got too far.

"Holup wait girl damn." I said referring to her trying to get out of my grip and walk away. "What?" She faced me

"Fix yo damn attitude Shakira I'm not playin."