A flirt

Sofaygo-Phone call

                               Kira's POVTuesday May 3rd"Girl wake up

                               Kira's POV
Tuesday May 3rd
"Girl wake up." Erran said pushing me. "What." I groaned. "Somebody at the door for you." I rolled my eyes and got up.

"When did you come back." I smirked. "Not your concern." She nudged me. I chuckled then jogged downstairs.

"Who is-" I stopped and me and Andre locked eyes. "What." I stood there with my robe on. "You know I didn't mean it as in you're a bitch."

"How do I know that?" "Because I've never called you out yo name before. I was just tryna make her get up so we can leave a little faster."

I nodded. He invited himself in and I closed the door behind him. "Yea you can come in." I chuckled. I jogged upstairs and sat in my room.

"I'm sorry Shakira damn" he said sitting next to me. "You've been sorry a whole lot lately." I chuckled. "I realize that but you know I would never call you out yo name." He chuckled.

"I don't know. All I know is you keep hurting me and it's getting annoying as fuck stop fucking talking to me if this is all our conversations is gone consist of."

He stared at me and I stared back at him. A tension was definitely in the room but I still forgave him for some reason. He leaned in and kissed me. Not surprisingly I kissed him back.

"We good?" 'This nigga just kissed me and asked if we were good' I thought to myself. I sat there in silence. 'Kiss him again' one part of me was saying, but the other....

'Fuck it' I thought to myself. I leaned in and we kissed for a longer time. He laid me on top of him and we made out. He rubbed my ass and lifted up my robe.

"Wait no." He said in between kisses. We stopped and realized what we were doing. "I have a girl..." "Yea no nope I get it" we talked over each other.

"I should go." He kinda smiled. I nodded. He walked out the door and left.

"Y'all nasty." Erran smiled. "You nasty too." I rolled my eyes playfully. She sat next to me. "Ian do nothin last night" I smirked. "Yea ok."

She left the room and I laid on my bed. I liked the fact that we kissed but I definitely don't like the mixed signals. Of course I feel like this after he leaves tho.

What the fuck would I say. "Andre you need to tell me if you want me or not." I shook my head. 'That's corny as hell' I thought to myself.

"Hey uh I'm finna take a 2 hour shopping break maybe longer I'll be back later." She smiled.

"Lying again I see." I chuckled and gave her a hug. "And how would you know I'm lying?" She rolled her eyes.

"Because your hands shake when you lie." I walked past her and went downstairs. I opened the fridge and got some water.