Chapter 17 A bad friend 2

Gang baby-sofaygo

                             Andre's POVMonday May 2ndI felt bad for missing Kira's tryouts but it was only the tryouts it wasn't like I missed something important

                             Andre's POV
Monday May 2nd
I felt bad for missing Kira's tryouts but it was only the tryouts it wasn't like I missed something important.

She hasn't said anything to me about it in a week but I could tell she was still mad. Our whole friendship was different,,,

"Just make sure you come to dinner at my house" she smiled. "Of course." I chuckled. We hugged each other and she went home.

I didn't know how to feel about the shit but I didn't say nothing.

                             Kira's POV

                             Kira's POV

I honestly don't feel like talking to Andre about the situation... I know he skipped something that was important to me for a girl who just got here.

I'm not mad just a little let down. I don't forgive him either though... as long as he comes when I ask him to for other things.

I went home and got in the shower I needed a little relaxation. After I was done I brushed my locs and put some clothes on.

As I was getting ready my phone went off I looked at the notification and it was the track coach. My heart was pounding but I opened it.

"Hey our first real meeting is right after school so as soon as your done with you classes head to the yard."

I sighed I know I made the team but I thought the worse at that moment. I walked downstairs and saw Erran on the phone and giggling.

"Who got you smiling." I joked.

"Nobody." She chuckled. I peaches over her head and saw she was texting some boy.

"Lyin ass." I rolled my eyes and opened the fridge. "What y'all making for me today"

"Nothing it's your turn to make dinner." I chuckled. "No it's not I do that every two Tuesdays y'all do it every Tuesday." She rolled her eyes.