Chapter 31 new beginnings

Sofaygo-VTMS ft ssg Kobe

Monday. May 8th

In two weeks Kira will be out of school for the summer.

                                  Kira's pov As I tried my hardest not to fall asleep in class Deondre kept messing with me, he was poking me and drawing pictures being childish

Kira's pov
As I tried my hardest not to fall asleep in class Deondre kept messing with me, he was poking me and drawing pictures being childish. Outta everybody I only had classes with Deondre, Leasia and Kyla. My first class I have both Deondre and Leasia my fourth class I have Deondre and my last class I have Kyla.

"This shit boring as hell." Deondre whispered to me.
"Yea but you're also failing this class so I would advise you to pay attention." He side eyed me and looked at the professor.

Professor Alraie who taught Psychology classes for Physical therapy was very boring. Me and Deondre were both majoring in Biological sciences.

At one point in life I wanted to be a model  but before that I always wanted to be a physical therapist. I just decided that once I graduate and become a physical therapist I'll be a model on the side.

"I'm hungry." I said pouting at him. "Eat."  "Eat what?" I said "some dick." He started laughing, "it was never that damn funny." I rolled my eyes and patiently waited for the class to be over as soon as it was me and Deondre speed raced to the chick-fil-a.

He bought me and him some food and we walked back to campus. "So who's Dre?" He said questioning me. "A terrible person." I said eating my nuggets. "I know that but I want like a quick lil run down on how terrible." I rolled my eyes and we kept walking

"We were best friends that started to catch feelings for each other so I thought, and once he got a girlfriend he started acting differently then eventually they broke up and we got together but he only got with me to get at his ex or whatever the case may be and then at the end we made him choose and he chose her." I kept eating and we stopped at a table outside.

We had few minutes before our next class so we had time to rest. "Damn. I heard he blew up now" he said frowning. I nodded my head.

3 years ago in 2020 people knew about him but not as much as they do now. A song that he made a while back blew up two years ago. And now a lot of people know and loves him. I really don't care much for him at all so I don't pay attention that much but I've heard his song a few times on TikTok.

"Yea but I bet nun of his fans know how he is in real life." I chuckled. "Yea the nigga doing shows and everything." I nodded. "He doing good with his career just like I said he would which is great but I still don't care for him."

When everything happened I was a broken record, I constantly had anxiety attacks, my trust issues got way worse and I could never stop crying. He made me feel like there was something wrong with me and I started to look at myself different because of that. I hated my body, my hair, my face, the clothes I wore and everything else.