Chapter 26 planning pt2

Sofaygo-one up

                                    Erran's pov

                                    Erran's pov

"Yea I think we should have a big ass poster of her like somewhere close to the entrance." Delaina said showing me a picture of Kira. "Specifically this one" she chuckled. "Yea I like that picture and idea." I said smiling.

My phone went off indicating that I got a notification, I turned on my phone to see another message from Michael. I rolled my eyes and put on dnd for his notifications.

Ever since I had a little run in with his girlfriend or baby mama, he's been blowing my phone up. There wasn't much I felt like we needed to talk about though. He got caught and that's all to it. I didn't wanna speak to him, see him, or think about him so I focused all of my attention to this surprise party for Ki.

"Girl yo phone been blowing up all day." She said while laughing. I smiled at her and shook my head. "The same lying ass nigga that's all." We both laughed and got back on tract. "So, how are we gone get her there without causing suspicion?" She asked.

"Well ima just tell her I wanna take her out to eat." I shrugged, she laughed and got on her phone. A few minutes later she began speaking. "Andre said he'll figure something out." I laughed and got up.

"What you didn't like my idea." I playfully rolled my eyes. "Nope" she spat back and laughed. I got my Chinese food from off of her counter and sat back down.

"He said he'll tell her he wants to show her something special." She said smiling. "Mines was better." She playfully rolled her eyes at me and took a fork from her kitchen. She grabbed some of my food and ate it. "Um who said you could get some?" I said smacking her hand. "Me." She spat back.

She better be lucky I like her cause if she was anybody else I would've beat her ass. I don't play about my food. I eat a whole lot for me to be as small as I am but just because I'm small don't mean I can't eat. "So what dress we buying her?" She asked with her mouth full and her hand covering her mouth.

"Ew girl eat first." I said waiting for her to finish what was in her mouth. "What dress are we buying her?" She asked more clearly. "Uh I wanted to do a cute black dress with some straps on her back. "Straps?" She asked laughing.

"Yea those lil strap thingy-" "girl what are you talking about?" She said cutting me off and laughing. I rolled my eyes. "Of course you don't know what I'm talking about." I chuckled and showed her a picture.

"Ohhhh." She quickly stopped laughing which caused me to laugh. "You're funny." I said chuckling.

**

After me and Delaina finished planning Michael continued to blow up my phone so I decided to give him a chance and hear him out. I didn't have much better things to do anyways considering the fact I was off today and didn't feel like being cooped up with Ki and Andre lovey dovey asses.

"Hey." He said meeting me at his door, I could tell he was nervous but anxious at the same time. "Hi" I said walking past him and going to his living room. "What?" I asked him. He scrunched his face and shook his head then laughed.

"If only you knew." He said chuckling. "Well that's why I'm here ain't it?" I said rolling my eyes. If he was gone try to act like mr cool guy even though he begged me to be here I was going to leave.

"We not together Erran." "I know Michael" I said sternly. "Even if we was, she was only there to give me my key back. Whatever she said to you was prolly all bogus shit she came up with in her delusional ass head to make you mad. I'm not gone explain myself no further than this either, if you can't trust me enough to tell whether I'm lying or not then this would be a good time to end whatever it is we got going on." He said in a serious tone looking me dead in my eyes.

I sat up and snapped out of the trance he put me due to him being so straightforward and serious. I can't lie I was definitely taken aback but also a bit turned on as well. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes. He looked at me and laughed. "You keep rolling yo eyes they might get stuck." He chuckled.

I laughed "I hate when people say that dumbass shit." We both laughed and he grabbed my chin, he kissed me for what felt like two hours and then finally let go of me. " I'm sorry if she offended you though." He said looking me in my eyes.

There was no way I wasn't going to fold or better yet let him fold me so I gave in. "It's ok it wasn't your fault, I just wish you would've told me she was coming."  "Shit Ian know my damn self." He said laughing.

We hugged each other and he kissed me again but this time he put his tongue in my mouth and I did the same we tongue kissed each for a while and I laid down on the couch. He took his shirt off  and I took off mine. I'm pretty sure y'all know what happened after that.
                                          ***
The next day.....

I woke up and Michael was of course wrapped around me. The dick and the personality definitely had me in a chokehold considering the fact it took one day and all was forgiven. No he wasn't the finest nigga out the bunch but he definitely has the best personality out of anybody I've messed with.

I snapped out of my thoughts because of the kisses Michael was giving me on my body. "Good morning." I said while letting out a light moan. "Good morning." He said back smiling. He kissed me and since I was used to him kissing me every morning I got used to his morning breath too.

It wasn't bad though so that definitely made it easy to deal with. We both got out of bed and headed to the shower. We took a nice long shower and he helped my wash my back and get the places that were normally harder to get. Once we were out we dried off and I put on some clean boxers he had in his drawer and one of his shirts.

"I can't stay long I gotta lot to do for my sisters party today." I said frowning. "Let me help you." He said "ok but hurry up and get ready so I can go home and change." I said while we both made our way back to the bathroom.

I grabbed my spare toothbrush that I kept at his house and he grabbed his we brushed our teeth then got out. I put on his shorts and put my shoes on.

"Damn whole outfit inspired by me huh." He joked "shut up and come on." I playfully pushed him and we made our way to my car.

Authors note: I feel like I don't give different povs enough so let me know if there's anybody I should do more povs with but ofc vote and comment I do highly appreciate it♥️♥️