Chapter 48 Almost time to say goodbye

Sofaygo-iso

                                         Kira's pov

                                         Kira's pov

Sunday June 18th

"I'm sorry for how I was being yesterday." I said to Andre, "nah it wasn't on you it was on me, I'm sorry." He apologized and hugged me, it felt nice to be friends with him again, I can't act like I didn't miss him.  His laugh, his hugs, his corny ass jokes, his everything in general I was just scared to get hurt again but I had to get over that fear, cause if I didn't we wouldn't be able to move forward or at least I wouldn't.

"Man I'm tired as fuck" he said unlocking his door and walking in. I followed behind then shut the door and locked it as I got in. "This is nice as shit" I looked around, he had marble counters in his kitchen his living room was decorated nicely and he had wooden floors.

"Who helped you decorate this cause I know you didn't do this by yourself." I laughed, "Kamya helped me." He chuckled "oh it's real nice." I sat down on his couch and took off my shoes. "Already taking up space." He said moving my legs. "Already irritating me." I joked.

He put my legs on his lap and I removed them. I don't know it just felt too intimate, and I didn't wanna go down that rode again, maybe I'm just being weird though. "My fault" he looked at me. "No it's ok I just don't wanna rest my feet up." I lied.

He nodded and turned the tv on. "What we watching?" I shrugged and let him flip through some possible choices. "I wanna watch Moesha again." I smiled at him. He threw his head back in irritation and groaned. "You played that and Kim possible out when we was younger I'm tired of that shit man." He laughed.

"Them some good as shows for real and proud family." I laughed. He shook his head and turned on Moesha. "I love you so much for this." I laughed. "Holon ima be back." He got up and went upstairs.

I got up and took a tour around his house. It's so nice in here, I said to myself  I went into this office looking room and walked around. He still has this picture? I grabbed the picture that was sitting on his desk of me and him. "Yea Ian wanna throw that out." He chuckled, I jumped and put the picture back down.

"Sorry I wasn't trying to snoop I was just looking around."  "Nah you cool Ian really tripping" he shrugged. "I thought you hated me when I left. I would've never expected you to keep this" I grabbed the picture again.

"Why would I hate you? You ain't do shit to me." He chuckled and I shrugged. Why would he hate me? I was sweet as shit. "Ian get rid of nothing we had not even the relationship to be honest." He stared into my eyes.

"Yea." I said awkwardly and moving away from him. I put the picture back on his desk and kept looking around. "Come with me real quick." He grabbed my arm and took me upstairs in his bathroom. "Marble walls." He said pointing to the wall.