Chapter 35 feels good to be home

Sofaygo-need it

                                   Kira's pov

                                   Kira's pov

The plane was getting ready to land and I continued to talk to the guy Meech he was actually pretty cool and calm and was fine as shit but I didn't want a relationship or situationship either so I kept the flirting to a minimum.

"It was nice meeting you Angela." He smiled and I laughed, "it's Shakira I didn't know you all like that so I gave you a fake name I mean I still don't know you but you seem cool so, just call me Kira." I smiled.

"I hope I can get a chance to actually call you." He held out his phone and I gave him my number. We hugged each other then grabbed our things and went separate ways. I looked for Delaina and Erran and instantly noticed them.

"My bitch!!" Delaina screamed I ran to them with my luggage and dropped it and hugged them both. "I missed y'all so much." I said happily. "Igh can we get a hug too Damn." Tyler said jealousy.

I stopped hugging them and hugged him and Michael "hi guys." I said cheesing. "Look at my baby so big." I picked up Tylan and spun around. "Ugh I'm so hungry." I said putting him down. The boys grabbed my luggage and I happily walked with Tylan as he caught me up on everything that's happened in his own little baby world.

I didn't understand not one word but it sounded interesting as fuck. Sounded better than my life. "What are you talking about boy?" Delaina said recording him. "Oh nothing mama" he said clear as daylight, which made me pause.

"He can speak that clear at 2?" I said shocked. "I mean yea kinda some things he says clearly, his first words was mama and help so he mastered those words." She laughed.

"Ouu big boy huh." I said picking him up again, he flexed his little muscles and we all laughed. "He so glad you here." Erran chuckled.

"So since you're here you can finally be god mommy."  Delaina cheesed while clapping. "Okayy" I smiled. "Who is that TyTy." Delaina said pointing at Erran. "Ti ti air." He said with his little baby voice.

"That's closer then last time" Erran laughed. "Who is that?" She point at Tyler, "vroom." He was playing with his car in her own world not paying her any attention whatsoever. "Now you can't hear." Tyler said playfully rolling his eyes.

We finally got to the car and they put my luggage up.  I gave Tylan to his mommy and got in the car.

"Next stop, food" Erran said dancing. 

                                        ****

"So how's college life." Erran said eating her steak, "it's good, busy but good. How's atl" I smiled. "Eh same old same old." She shrugged. "Well it's gone be way better now that I'm back for a month."