Chapter 27 finally legal

Sofaygo- quit smoking dabs

Monday, May 16th

(Long chapter ahead)

                                   Erran's pov

Erran's pov

I pulled up back to my house and Michael came inside with me. Kira and Andre were on the couch caked up so I didn't want to disturb them. "Why he here?" Ki asked with no filter.

"I'll tell you all about it later." I chuckled. I took Michael with me upstairs to my room and I changed into some better clothes.

Her outfit^

Her outfit^

"That skirt kinda short." Michael said glaring at me. "No it's not." I said while turning around in the mirror. He came up to me and pulled it down. "Nah it is." I laughed and hugged him than brought my phone out, we took a few pictures and I grabbed my stuff to go.

We rushed out the door and I gave Andre a wink. He smiled at me and me and Michael got in the car. "What we finna listen to?" He questioned I shrugged my shoulders and he laughed. "What I want I guess."

***
We arrived at the mall and made our way to the self love store I didn't really know what to get for her birthday but I knew she wanted shoes and clothes so that's what I'm striving for. I got her a pink self love shirt and paid for it. The dress she was going to wear at this party was already ordered online and it came yesterday.

We went to JD and of course I got her the off white Jordan 4s. Michael paid for them and we continued to look. "I wanna have matching shoes." I said looking at him. He smiled at me and we walked around.

"Rick Owens." I said out loud "that's what it was." I went online and looked for Rick Owens her favorite brand of shoes. "I'll buy these." I said cheesing. We got out of the mall and made our way to king crabs. I knew she wanted seafood but I wanted other stuff too. I hired a caterer a little bit earlier but I still needed seafood.