Chapter 21 we all have secrets

Sofaygo- In luv wit it

                           Delaina's POVA week later

                           Delaina's POV
A week later...
I never really understood why people lied but I'm now realizing we lie to protect others feelings.. and that's definitely something I'm doing.

I woke up to Tyson cuddling me like always. King has been out for a few months because he's been working on his show black lightning.

They're not done filming but he wanted to see me for a little. Tyson knew about this and I knew it made his blood boil.

I really do love them both it's just Tyson makes me feel much different and lately me and King haven't been on the same page.

We've broken up before and gotten back together so it's not like I haven't tried. In plus things are so hard being in a relationship with an actor.

Sometimes they have to kiss other females have fake sexual intercourses, other things going in that area also.

It's just a lot dealing with an actor. I snapped out of my thoughts and got up to take my shower Tyson woke up like always because he's a light sleeper.

"Hey baby." I pecked him on his lips. And he smiled. "Hey beautiful." Him calling me that every morning makes me happy.

Since I knew he was coming to take a shower with me I wasn't in a rush to do anything right away. I just grabbed my stuff and set it up for the shower.

He followed behind me and we both got in the shower.
                                        **
"So that dumb shit is today right?" Tyson asked me while eating a pancake. "Yes it's actually in like." I looked at my watched and saw it was five minutes before I should be at the restaurant.

"Right now!" I jumped up and gave him a quick kiss. "I love you baby I'll see you when everything is over with." I kinda shouted while walking out the door.

I drove kinda fast but the restaurant was kinda far. And I still had to stop by the house and get a dress he bought me.
                                       **
After everything was done I was definitely some minutes late. Maybe like twenty thirty minutes.

I saw him and told the lady the reservation I had. She led me to his table and I took a seat. "What took you so long?"He asked kind of irritated.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry I kinda over slept-."

Lie #1 yo ass woke up on time you jus caught in the moment with Tyson

"And you know I have to take my shower and I already take a little long to get ready, I'm sorry baby." I told him my made up story that I literally just thought about.