Chapter 38 why are you here

Sofaygo-Goblin

                                     Kira's pov

                                     Kira's pov

There no damn way he's here right now there's just no way. Delaina told me she stopped keeping in contact with him. Why in the fuck didn't she tell me he was going to be here. My whole entire mood was changed and I think he could tell, some girl came behind him and they started talking. If this nigga is cheating on sorai I'll laugh.

Yes I'm over it and yes I've moved on but that doesn't mean I wanna be in the same place as him, plus I thought he was busy with studios and shows why the fuck is he in Atlanta staring at me looking stupid.

I stopped looking and went passed him with my plate. He followed me with his eyes and I instantly became uncomfortable. As soon as I was making my way back to Delaina they noticed me and both Erran and her stood up.

"Ok before you start cussing me out I didn't invite him." Delaina said with her hands up. I looked over and Tyson with a glare. "Since when was y'all friends?" I questioned him. "Look my bad for not telling you but you not in control of this party and who I decided to invite to MY sons birthday, doesn't matter when we started talking that's gang and I wanted him to be here simple." He walked off and Delaina tried her best to keep her composure.

"I'm sorry Ki he's in a bad mood because I got on his ass about it." I shook my head and sat down. "I mean he not wrong, Tylan not just your son and this not Kira party so neither of y'all should be tripping about who he invited cause I know he tired of grandma levi cause she loud and annoying as hell but you don't see him tweaking bout it." Delaine said adding his two sense.

"Oh please shut the fuck up nobody asked you." Delaina spat back. "Aw look at Tylan." Erran said getting up, her and Michael left to go look at Tylan.

I rolled my eyes and sat down. "I don't care no more at this point." I ate my food and decided to ignore him. "Yo ty come here real quick." Andre called him over.

Tyler went over there and so did Delaine, I guess they were all the best of friends cause whatever they were talking about was hella funny. They kept looking over at me and laughing like we was still in high school and they were females. I felt myself getting pissed off so I got on my phone and scrolled through instagram.