Chapter 10 How does it feel to be ghosted 2

Sofaygo- G$L

                              Andre's POV "Dre tell me what?"  Rai came in and put her stuff down

                              Andre's POV
"Dre tell me what?"  Rai came in and put her stuff down. "Nun" Ty smiled "yea nah it's nun we was talkin about a surprise for you." I chuckled. Her eyes got wide.

"Why am I getting a surprise." She smiled "Good question." Ty mumbled "I can't say because that's part of the surprise."

"Ok baby." She kissed me while Ty side eyed us "I gotta go I'll hit you up later bro. Bye Rai." We dapped each other and she waved at him then he walked out the door.

I was going to get up and spray the room but Rai grabbed my arm. "Hm?" I looked at her and she pouted. "You ok?" I nodded and gave her a kiss.

"You sure?" I chuckled "yes I'm good Rai." She hugged me and I continued to clean.

                                Kira's POV After Delaina told me my fit was fine I sat it on the bed and looked for some shoes to go with it

Kira's POV
After Delaina told me my fit was fine I sat it on the bed and looked for some shoes to go with it. I've been kinda nervous this whole time because I was going on a date with Delaine we won't be alone but it's still different.

I've been trying my hardest not to think about Andre even though I am right now....

I'm not sure how I feel about it though when I think about him I get a weird feeling in my stomach. I guess I wanna throw up when I think about him.

But I mean it's not like he's ugly because lord knows he's not. He's far from it and always has been. I just don't see myself being with him I guess. And plus he's with Rai I can't really get with him.

Snapping out of my thoughts I went downstairs and sat with Erran who was on her phone. "I finally get to see you oh my gosh." Erran said sarcastically.

"Awnn you missed me." I poked my lip out and she flicked me off causing me to laugh. "No for real where have yo ass been?" "In drama." I sighed.

She threw her phone down and turned in my direction. "Go head girl." She chuckled "Well Andre has a new girlfriend her name is Rai, I don't like her too much." I chuckled