Chapter 41 understanding

Sofaygo-take

Y'all, you would think with the amount of songs I know I would know what to put but every chapter I'm stuck on the song for a good 10 minutes💀

Kira's pov
Wednesday May 31st

It was the next day and I was in the pool I didn't have no swimsuit or any clothes to change in but I spent a lot of money on this hotel and I know I ain't bout to just sleep, I'm finna get my money's worth. After hearing about Amber making it to a new show it boosted my spirits up yesterday.

I wasn't all that happy due to the fact that they all ambushed me to get me to try to have a talk with him, i'm not exaggerating or blowing shit out of proportion he hurt me all for a female he barely even knew for real.

Everything was all fine and well until that one person came in our lives and fucked it all up. Which is bad cause all it took was one person to break our friendship apart, so it makes me wonder were we even friends to begin with?

I stopped thinking about the past and enjoyed what was happening now. "Hey Angela." A familiar voice said behind me. I turned around and smiled to see Meech. "Hello Meech." He put a towel down and took off his shirt and pants showing his swim suit, he got in the pool and headed towards me.

"What you doing here? Thought you was at yo sisters place." How did he know I was staying with my sister... I don't remember mentioning that to him. "how'd you know?" I said confusingly, "you told me airhead, when you said your real name then gave me your number you said you had to go cause your sister was waiting on you so I figured you were staying with her." 

I don't remember saying all that but then again I do smoke so my memory can be fucked up at times, I shrugged it off and let my guard back down. "Well you know family stuff, I just needed a good relaxing in the pool." I smiled.

He splashed me with water and swam away, "relaxed?"He joked, I wiped my face and went after him. I guess that's the only amount of relaxing I'm finna get cause now my eyes burn.