Chapter 36 slaving

Sofaygo-WYA

Monday May 29th

                                      Kira's pov
I woke up to a loud Delaina and Erran arguing about something downstairs. I finally got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I don't want to be stinking either but I at least wanted to greet them before I got in my shower.

As I walked downstairs I saw the old gang back together at once except for that one nigga but other than that everybody was here. "Hey y'all." I smiled. Their faces lit up when they saw me of course cause I'm me but it warmed my heart.

"Finally, " Delaine joked, he got off the couch and hugged me. "Sorry I couldn't be there yesterday I was busy. I squeezed him tightly then we let go. "No worries I'm just glad you're here now." I smiled.

"Where Mike E?"  Tyler asked Erran while giving me a hug. "He had to leave early to get to the place with, you know." Erran said acting weirdly.

"Nah I don't." Tyler said with a confused face, Delaina then whispered in his ear which let me know who they were referring to. "Ok I'm not that mad to where I can't stand to hear his name. Andre and Michael were friends before me and Michael was so there's no beef with me and him, I'm fine." I said calmly.

"Yea college changed you." Erran chuckled, I laughed and hugged everybody else. "Well ima hop in the shower get dressed and be down here to help in a minute." I ran back up the steps and started to get myself ready for this setup.

                                          ****
"Ok so when we're at my place the setup gone be different from Erran penthouse but it's kinda similar in a way I guess." Delaina was telling us her plans and how her and Tyson wanted things decorated for Tylans birthday. I was getting very excited because I knew this party was finna be fun for the kids and adults.

"Only question I got is where is the cake going?" Tyler asked them, Delaina thunk for a minute and finally started speaking. "I'll handle that, y'all just worry about the rest of the stuff." She said sounding overwhelmed.

"I can help out laina , how bout you get some rest, I go to your house and we setup and figure out where we'll put the cake when we get there." I smiled and she smiled back at me.

"Sounds amazing, thank you." She said hugging me tightly, "of course love." "Well me and Tylan need to take a few mommy naps and I'll be back helping." She went to go get Tylan and left out shortly after.

"Ok so what does she wanna do Tyson?" I looked at him and he gave me a blank stare. "Uh I think she wanted shit to be orange, it's Ty's favorite color." He shrugged.

"So you live with her and don't know her plans she has for y'all sons third birthday?" He nodded and I shook my head. "

"Ok well for right now I know what food she wants so I get the catering handled, Tyson, Tyler, and Michael y'all gone go see what she wants done to her house and help her with it. Erran and Delaine go to the store and get balloons and if y'all can please try to blow some up we need a head start with those." I started to grab my things so I could head upstairs.

"Girl who died and made you queen? I'll do catering and you go with Delaine." Erran smiled and gave me a hug. "Chop chop!" She snapped, I rolled my eyes and went to get my wallet.
****
"So how's college?" Delaine asked me as I pushed the shopping cart. "Uh it's good actually how bout you?" He shrugged, "cool I guess." I nodded and it went silent for a little bit.

Delaine decided to go to college a year after me I don't remember where he goes to school at but I know it's somewhere close to Atlanta, he didn't wanna leave Delaina considering the fact her mom kicked her out when she told them she was pregnant, and now she randomly pops up at Delaina's house to tell her how much of a failure she it.

I picked a few cute balloon packs and we kept walking. "So you dating yet?" He questioned, I looked at him and chuckled. " I thought we agreed to just stay friends. Don't get me wrong you've gotten cuter but we're better as friends I'm sorry." I frowned. He started busting out laughing and I was confused on what was funny.

"You so full of yourself." He kept laughing "I have a girl Shakira I'm just tryna make conversation, don't forget we both wanted to be just friends not just you." It went silent again. I was beyond embarrassed and couldn't even look at him.

"Let's hurry up." I said look at the cart.
                                         ****
It was a few hours later than that embarrassing store trip and we were finishing up the decorations for Tylans party. The boys were doing all the lifting while we were just putting stuff on walls and cleaning her house a little bit more. The caterers came at like 2:30 pm and the part didn't start till 4 but Delaina was ok with it.

"Ok y'all we only got a few more minutes until people start coming so let's finish up and y'all go get dressed. I gotta go get Tylan from Erran so I'll be back." Delaina directed us. She left and I helped as much as I could. I lifted some heavy things decorated to walls more.

"Damn I wish Jackson was here." Tyler frowned as me and him blew up the balloons. "Yea me too, he would be the life of the party." I said growing sad. I loved Jackson like a brother but him Tyler and Andre were really close, I mean I met those two through Andre.

I still can't believe he was a drug addict, I wish I would've visited him more to see that something was off and try to help.

"I know y'all were really close." I said rubbing his back. "Most of me feel like it was my fault. I knew he was dealing and Ian even try to stop him. And once he saw me and his sister it was like it was his last straw." He said starting to cry.

"Look there's nothing you could've done when it came to him dealing we all know he had the biggest heart and wanted to protect the people he loved and his mama was damn near poor so he did what he thought was his only option and we wouldn't have been able to stop that. And you and his sister liked each other, y'all couldn't help y'all feelings. Don't beat yourself up about it ok." I said hugging him.

He cried on my shoulder a little bit a let go. I had to go change and so did Michael so he took me home.
That was a lot to handle.....

Authors note: wayyy better chapters ahead so be on the lookout for those and y'all should be proud of me cause I'm not taking no 10 year breaks no more😭😭😭