Chapter 28 the downside of things

Sofaygo- off the map

Thursday May 19th

                                 Delaina's pov

                                 Delaina's pov

"Boy we had a time last night" I said while on FaceTime with Erran. I had called her to make sure she was ok because last night she was a hot mess. Once Kira and Andre left we all stayed for a little bit and then once everybody else left we had a nice little smoke session.

I've been nothing but tired since I've woke up. We setup so you would think Ki would stay behind to clean up but nope, she was as drunk as a skunk and could barely stand up straight so we let her go home.

"Man girl what? I'm tryna tell you." She said laughing. "Where are you cause that don't look like y'all house to me." I said being inquisitive. "I'm at Michael's penthouse." She said cheesing hard. "And where are you cause that don't look like the house I came over last time." She spat back.

I looked around and told her I was in a hotel with king, when I was really at Tyson's house with his momma. I didn't wanna really tell anyone about the whole me and Tyson thing not until I at least get the chance to break it off with King. I didn't feel bad for cheating either the only reason I did was because he was doing it first.

"That don't look like no hotel to me but ima mind my business." She said with her finger on her cheek. "Hurry up bae Damn."  Michael called for her. "Welp I see you gotta go." I laughed "Yea he starting to be a little cry baby so I better get on." She laughed we both said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

"Hey." Tyson said coming out the bathroom with his towel on his bottom half. "Hey." I replied with a smile. He gave me a kiss and then started to get himself ready. I stared at him as he got himself ready and I guess he could feel me staring.

"What?" He turned around and chuckled. "Come here." He smiled and got on top of me.

                                 Delaine's povLast nights party was definitely something to remember but I don't know I guess I still fill some kind of way about the whole Kira and me situation

                                 Delaine's pov
Last nights party was definitely something to remember but I don't know I guess I still fill some kind of way about the whole Kira and me situation. I liked her and she made it seem like I had a chance but in all actuality I didn't. She was stuck on a nigga that don't even really want to be with her.