Chapter 11 Black folks

Mob lyfe-sofaygo

                                  Kira's POV Saturday March 14thI woke up to the smell of bacon downstairs

                                  Kira's POV
Saturday March 14th
I woke up to the smell of bacon downstairs. I instantly got up and ran down the steps.
"Fat ass." Erran laughed.

"I know you ain't talking." I chuckled "I am." She turned around and smiled at me. "You got a hangover?" I shook my head no and sat on the bar stool.

"You never told me how you got that one spot on your shirt." She chuckled "I was on my way to the fridge and some ass spilt his drink on me and didn't even apologize." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm shocked that we didn't get in a fight." She laughed. "What about you though?" She smiled at me. "I didn't run into anybody." I laughed.

"No I'm talking about the whole Andre and Rai thing."  "What you mean?" I questioned. "How did you feel about all the kisses, and her dancing on him, and him purposely making you mad?"

"I didn't feel anything Rai is his girlfriend of course they'll be kissing and grinding on each other I'm not really fazed." I shrugged.

"Ok."  I walked by the pan and grabbed my plate. "Thank you." I kissed her cheek and sat on the couch. "We should go to da spa or sum." She said joining me.

"Girl ion go to damn spa's." I chuckled. "Well you're going with me." She smiled "Bring your friend too cause I'm bringing mine." I nodded.

"We can go before my date." I smiled. "Ok." "I call shower first." I yelled. "Damn girl I'm right here." We laughed.
                                       **
After we got done eating, I went upstairs and planed my outfit out for the spa. After I was done I texted Laina to see if she could come.

She replied back saying "she'd love to". I hearted it and went in the bathroom to start my shower.
                                      **
"Girl hurry yo ass up!" Erran yelled. "I'm coming damn be patient." I rolled my eyes and put on some lip gloss. Me and Erran had finished getting ready and was now going to be on our way to get our friends.

I got in the car and rolled my eyes playfully at the song she was playing. "You love you some toosii." I laughed "hell yell. Pretty girls love toosii." She smiled.

I sat back and closed my eyes. I always go to sleep on a car ride...
                                      **
I woke up to yelling in my ear. It was Delaina getting in the car. "Damn you loud." I yelled. They all laughed at me not knowing I was dead serious.

"Ki this is Amber." Erran said pointing at the pretty girl in the back. "You're pretty." I smiled. "Thank you." She smiled back.

That's Amber^                                      **We pulled up to the spa about fifteen minutes later

That's Amber^
**
We pulled up to the spa about fifteen minutes later. Once we all got inside I sat down in the waiting area. And Delaina joined me.

"You ok?" She asked me. "Yea I'm fine I'm just a lil tired." I smiled. "Come on y'all." Erran called. We got up and followed the lady to the back.

Me and Delaina went with Erran and amber to the sauna. After getting situated we sat in silence enjoying the moment. "So how old are y'all?" Amber smiled. "I'm seventeen going to be eighteen in two months." I grinned.

"I'm eighteen already." Delaina added. "Y'all in college yet?" Amber questioned. "Nah we graduate in three months though." She nodded.

"How about you?" Delaina asked her. "Oh well I'm nineteen and a freshman in college. "

"You should get my sister to college." I chuckled. "Nah I don't wanna pressure anyone on going to college." She smiled.

"Exactly!" Erran said looking from her phone and glaring at me, her and Amber started to take selfies.

"Why ain't you and Andre talking?" My mood instantly changed from calm to tense. "Why you think we not talking?"

"Because he ignored yo ass last night." She laughed. "He's been ignoring me since then also. I texted him at least four times." I shrugged.

"Maybe it's payback from you ghosting him." She shrugged. "Nah Andre ain't that childish." We laughed.
**
We spent a good twenty minutes in the sauna but we couldn't take the heat no more so we left. Me and Amber went to get our toes done while Erran got her nails done and Delaina got a back massage.

"What college you plan on going to if you're going to one.?" "I don't really know yet, but I do know I need to start looking since graduation is coming up." She laughed.

"You have a whole three months and summer vacation you got time." I nodded. "But I like to be early with things. You got any suggestions though?"

"Well I got to UCLA for acting."
"Does it have modeling there too?" She nodded.  "I'll consider it then ."

"It's in La Cali though."  "Damn from here to there is like a four hour trip by plane."
"Yeah its a drive but it's also a dope ass college." She smiled.

"We out." Erran said rushing over to us. "Why what happened."  She lifted up her shirt and showed a breathing relaxer. We both got up and dried our feet off then put on our shoes.

We all ran to the car and Erran hurried up and pulled off. "You a ghetto ass thief." I chuckled. "How bitch?"  "Because who steals from a spa you ghetto hoe." I laughed.

"Ian never had one of these things and even in Walmart they expensive as fuck." She rolled her eyes.

"You still a ghetto thief." I said smirking. We all laughed.
                                       **
We pulled up to Delaina's house and she got out the car. "What time y'all picking me up?" Delaina looked confused.

"Picking you up for what?"  "The double date dummy." I laughed. "Oh we had to cancel at the last minute I'm sorry I thought I texted you."

"Just like a black folk to cancel at the last minute ." Erran chuckled and I joined her. "I'm mixed." Delaina rolled her eyes playfully. "Bitch you still black." Erran said causing me and Delaina to laugh.

"It's fine maybe some other time." I smiled. Delaina nodded. "Bye y'all." We waved at her and Erran waited for her to get in the house and then she pulled off.
                                      **
"I'm finna set this bitch up." Erran stuck her tongue out. "Goodnight sis." She said waving at me as she ran upstairs. "Goodnight, goodnight Amber." I smiled.

"Goodnight." She returned the smile and followed Erran upstairs. Ima prolly just watch a show down here and then go upstairs I guess.

I tried getting this chapter out as soon as I could. But I hope y'all enjoyed. Keep voting I really do appreciate it and sorry for any mistakes♥️♥️