Chapter 20 It's not lying if you've never told them..

Sofaygo-Calculated

                                Andre's POV Thursday May 5th"Wake up nigga we got school

Andre's POV
Thursday May 5th
"Wake up nigga we got school." I groaned and opened my eyes to see Kira. She bent down and kissed me. I kissed her back and woke up.

"I ain't been to school in like two three days they don't wanna see me." I chuckled. "Nigga get up." She rolled her eyes and walked downstairs.

I don't really know if I should've told Kira I loved her even though knowing she was just to get my mind off things but I can't tell her that.

I'll keep it to myself I definitely need to think of a way to talk to Rai let alone see her. I snapped out of my thoughts and took a shower. I didn't have clothes to change in so I put my old ones back on and a shirt of mine I found.

I walked downstairs and Ki laughed. "I better get that shirt back." "Nigga it's my shirt..." we both laughed and I sat on the barstool.

"Ima ask questions later." Erran chuckled. "Alright I'm out y'all have a good day." She hugged and kissed Kira and hugged me. Once she left I grabbed Kira and hugged her.

"Hi." She smiled. She turned around and kissed me. "You gone make us late to class." I chuckled. I pulled away and grabbed my stuff so she could take me home so I could get a fresh pair of clothes.

Once I was ready she was already ready so we got in her car and she made her way to my house.

When we got there I went inside and changed my clothes then rushed back outside. When we got to school we did the regular thing we always did, we came in, I went to my locker she went to hers, we met back up and Ty's locker where Jackson would always be even tho he wasn't supposed to, and then we would go to our class.

                                  Erran's POVI got to work and made sure I clocked in

Erran's POV
I got to work and made sure I clocked in. This job wasn't something I wanted but it was definitely something I needed if I wanted to only depend on influencing.