Chapter 16 being a bad friend

Sofaygo- imposter

                                  Kira's POVMonday March 24thIt's been a week since me and Delaina chose to hang out by ourselves

                                  Kira's POV
Monday March 24th
It's been a week since me and Delaina chose to hang out by ourselves. My tryouts are today and I invited Delaine, Jackson, Delaina, Tyson,Andre,Tyler and my sister. I invited so many people because I wanted to do something after my tryouts.

Delaina and Delaine left our school so it's back to the way it was unfortunately. I'll still be calling her but we won't get to hang out as much.

I sat down in my regular seat next to Andre and put my head down to go to sleep only to be interrupted.

"Hey can I sit there again?" I looked up and saw Soraii....

"Why are you here?" She frowned. "You must not like me." I shook my head no and gave her a fake smile.

"You don't have to like me but you will accept that I'm his girlfriend now get the fuck up please." She smiled.

"No." I put head back down. "Why you being so damn rude." I knew exactly who that was too.

"How am I being rude?"  I said looking at Andre. "Just let her sit there you've been sitting there for the longest it's just a damn seat."

"Exactly so go tell her to sit behind you or something." I rolled my eyes. "Bro can you just get up."

I got up and sat behind them. "Thank you" he smiled at me but I ignored him.

I only got like five minutes of sleep before the teacher and other students walked in.

"Good morning class."
I rolled my eyes and got my stuff out.
**
After school was finished I grabbed my gym bag and changed into the clothes I was going to tryouts in. After I was finished I went to the yard and waited for everybody else.

After waiting for like five minutes Erran came and she brought Amber. I don't get how she can miss so much of her school.

"Look at you showing skin and shit." Amber joked. "Oh please." I playfully rolled my eyes and we hugged each other.

I hugged Erran and they sat on the bleachers. "Sooo I didn't know you liked track." Amber frowned. "Oh yea I do. Actually since a kid I've liked track just never actually did it." Amber smiled.

"A girl of many talents." She teased. Delaina, Tyson and Delaine showed up. "Hey guys." I smiled.

"Wassup G." Tyson dapped me up and sat on the bleachers while Delaina and D gave me a hug.

"Why didn't you start yet." Delaina asked. "Oh we start at 2:30." It was currently 2:05.....

Delaina nodded and said hi to amber and Erran. "Oh uh Amber this is Tyson and Delaine, Delaine and Tyson this is Amber." I smiled.

"White ass name for a black girl." Tyson chuckled, Delaina smacked him."sorry he has no filter." Delaina rolled her eyes.

"It's ok." Amber chuckled. "Where Dre?" Erran said looking around.

I shrugged.
                                     **
It was now 2:30 and Andre wasn't here.

"Alright guys get lined up." I walked away And got where I was supposed to be. Each of us had a certain time to beat and had to beat it properly.

                               Andre's POV "Where you going?"  Rai asked me as I was getting my jacket

                               Andre's POV
"Where you going?"  Rai asked me as I was getting my jacket. "Ki asked me if I could come to her tryouts." I  chuckled. I looked at the time  and it was two o'clock.

"Wait baby we barely be around each other and you want to leave." She pouted "ima be back I promise."  I hugged her.

And she pulled me on the bed. "Baby I gotta go." She kissed on my neck and laid me all the way down.

"You know exactly what you doin." I chuckled she nodded and stared to unbuckle my belt. "Igh only for a little."

"Ok I gotta go take a shower." I said getting up from her grip. I got in the shower and she came in with me.

Once we finally got out I did my hygiene and got dressed. "What time is it." I said putting on my shirt.

She was quiet so I decided to look at the clock. It was three o'clock.

"Shit." I said grabbing my stuff And rushing to put em on. I put everything on and rushed out the door.
                                       **
I pulled up to the school and looked for Ki once I spotted her o rushed her way. "Hey I'm sorry I'm late." Ki turned around and frowned.

"Where were you?" "I was helping Rai she cut her hand so." I lied.

She nodded. "I gotta go I made the team by the way." She smiled and grabbed her stuff. "Lemme buy you some food fatty." I joked "I'm fine thanks." She walked off with her friends.

She definitely mad at me...

This chapter is shorter than the last ones but I wanted to update for y'all because I won't be updating for a while idk how long but my grandma passed and I'm not taking it too well I'll try to update when I can♥️♥️♥️