Chapter 51 You're crazy

Sofaygo-Artillery

Kira's pov

What the fuck is Meech doing, why is he acting like this? My heart was racing as I noticed more and more people came with him one of them being the bitch that was dancing on Jordan. The one where he sent their tape to Kyla. Why was she with Meech?

Was Meech really as crazy as Erran was saying? She never told me anything, I was so confused and scared at the sight of guns in all of their hands it was too many of em. We were out numbered by at least 7 people.

"Meech what the fuck is this?" I asked him getting closer with my hands in the air. "Man get yo ass back." One of the niggas hit me with a gun causing me to fall to the ground real hard hitting my head.
"What the fuck Meech!" Erran yelled. She got up and came to check on me.

"Oh y'all really think shit is a game?" Meech chuckled, he grabbed Erran by her hair and pulled her away from me. "Get the fuck off of her." Delaina yelled she tried to go over there but one of his men put a gun to her head.

"Whoa, Igh Igh we chilling." Delaine said with his hands up and grabbing Delaina. "Everybody sit the fuck down." Meech said in a calm voice. They all sat down and we all waited for him to speak. He laughed, "Do y'all know how long this preparation shit took? We had to wait for you to come down here."  He shook his head and grabbed Erran by her hair again. "We had to wait for you to let yo guard down." He whispered in her ear and threw her back on the grown. "Igh you got one more time dawg." Michael said stepping up. "Or what Nigga?" Meech got up.

"What so you gone do sum stupid with at least 16 people up in here with guns pointed right at you? And don't forget I'll beat yo ass." Meech said getting in his face. Michael threw the first punch and with that I got up and ran upstairs, I heard people following behind me but I knew if I could get somewhere safe for at least one minute I could call the police.

"I got her." Some bitch yelled chasing after me. She reloaded her gun and I instantly went down with my hands up. "Please don't shoot!" I begged, the room was still across the hall there was no way I would make it before she pulled that trigger.

She laughed and grabbed me dragging me back downstairs, " Bitch get the fuck off of me" I bit her hand that was pulling my shirt. "Ou bitch" she put the gun to my head. "Diamond chill out." Meech ordered.

"Aye y'all tie these niggas up." He said getting up and getting a drink, they all grabbed a zip line and tied our hands behind our backs. "Don't do nothing stupid bitch." She looked me in my eyes and I held back the urge to say something.

"You're quiet boo." She said walking over towards Jordan, "this must be Kyla." She smiled touching Kyla's face. "She here with you?" She said sounding angry. "No she came back down just for my party" I spoke up.