Chapter 40 don't give up

Sofaygo-Red head

                                     Kira's pov

Kira's pov

I don't know what he expected from me but I'm not just finna openly talk to him, especially after hearing he told his best friend or whoever she is that I hurt him and gave up on him. What the fuck did he expect me to do stay?

Me and Erran finally left so I could finally feel at peace again. This whole day was tiresome and honestly too much. I couldn't process everything that happened today but I'm sure once I get some rest I'll be able to.

"So how you feeling?" She asked, "Like shit"
"Why? Cause of Andre?" She questioned, I nodded and it went silent. "Don't waste your sanity on him, if you keep thinking about it you gone drive yourself crazy like always." I thought about what she was telling me and realized she was right.

"I won't." I said dryly I put my seat back and took a nap.

Tuesday May 30th

"Hey wake up we gotta leave soon." Erran said shaking me. "Huh why?" I said still half asleep, "got somewhere to be so hurry up and shower and get ready." She left my room and closed the door, I got up and started to get ready.

                                         ****
"Where we going?" I asked as she was driving, we were driving in an area I had no knowledge of. She kept telling me that where we were going was important but she wouldn't tell me where. I decided to give up cause it's not seeming like she was going to tell me.

Last night was a hell of a night, from working to setup that party to a whole bunch of drama with Andre. It was all overwhelming but I slept it off, the only part I still think about is how he said I hurt him and gave up on him. The most ironic shit ever right.

We pulled up to wherever she was taking me and we headed inside. "This a nice ass crib." I said looking around it wasn't too big but it wasn't small. Once we kept walking I noticed a living room with Delaina and a few other people, we got closer and I saw everyone, including Andre....

****
"No I'm not doing this." I said trying to leave the room, "girl sit yo ass down." Erran demand. "Girl if I don't want to sit I don't have to, I'm leaving like I fucking said." I pushed passed her and made my way outside as I was walking I called a Uber so I could get home.

"Ki  jus calm down for a second damn." Andre called out. I ignored him and kept walking. "Just give me five minutes to explain." He said getting up and trailing behind me.

"Jump off a bridge." I said sternly, he caught up to me and grabbed my arm. "Please Kira just five minutes." He begged, "1"

"4" "2 and that's the final offer, take it or leave it." I crossed my arms. "Thank you." He smiled, "time running out already."