Chapter 44 Don't trust hoes

Sofaygo-In the A

                                     Jordan's pov

Jordan's pov

Friday, June 2nd

Diamond🧠
When we linking again?🍆

I smiled at her text but didn't respond I was too busy to think about pussy. I had to record more music and I wanted to see Kira since I was here. I'll do all that later though. I grabbed a few things and headed out.

"These bitches is bad out here man." My homie tac said, "man bad as hell, might come move in this bitch on my son."  We laughed, "I seen you at the party with those shorties, what happened?" I smacked my lips and looked at him.

"What you think?" I grinned, he grinned back and dapped me up. "Put me on with one of them."  "Put you on? Is you crazy nigga? Why would I share two freaky fine ass hoes?" I laughed.

"Ain't my dawg for real." He joked, "nah I gotchu you though, the Diamond one just hit me up not that long ago actually." I took out my phone and unlocked it for him.

"Ima say whenever but can I bring my homie too." He told me I nodded and he sent the text to Diamond. The sex was fire they was fine and it ain't seem like she was the type to catch feelings so I was straight. She was a lil too easy though so ima stay strapped up with those two.

Me and Kyla ain't talk since that day we got in a argument about what I was doing and where I was at. She was asking too many questions for her to not be my girl, but she knew what I wanted and that was a friends with benefits type friendship not a relationship.

I did miss her though but I wasn't finna tell her that, Ian treat her like one of my hoes but I treated her like she wasn't my girl cause she wasn't and she couldn't handle that. Then gone get mad at me when I told her if she can't not catch feelings then don't go around fucking on niggas and she got mad at me. All I did was say what anybody would be thinking.

Y'all thought that too right? I'm not in the wrong for stating a fact, but I guess I "treat her like shit" so she don't fuck wit me no more. I laughed to myself and continued to drive.
                                           ****
I had finished up in the studio with Tyson and I recorded a few songs of my own now all me and Tyson had to do was promote one song let's that bitch blow up then promote the next. We o ou had two songs together cause this wasn't a permanent thing but those two songs was fye as hell.

Me and tac grabbed sum to eat before we went to Diamonds crib and then put our money up.

Don't ever trust hoes shit can get you caught up and broke...

"Hey" she greeted me, she gave me and hug and me and tac came in. "We brought a extra girl for yo friend cause jayna didn't wanna go with him no offense." She looked at tac.

"Tryna play my nigga tac?" I chuckled, "and if I was?" She smirked. "Don't even trip she bad." He said looking at the girl they got for him. "He coo so I'm coo." I shrugged.

Me and Diamond walked in the room and Jayna was still doing her hair. "Ima just mess it up." I peaked in the bathroom. "No name? Hey" she cheesed she came and gave me a hug and went back in the bathroom.

"She ain't tell me you was coming today all she said was you was coming with a friend." She mean mugged Diamond. "She had to?" I raised an eyebrow, "no just saying." She stopped doing her hair and took the flat iron out.

"Sorry gotta go to work." She frowned and moved passed me, "where you work at?" I questioned. "Magic city baby." She smiled. "Ima have to come see you then." I smirked, "we can fuck in there." She grinned and kissed my lips, I grabbed her neck and bit my lip. "You can be late." I grinned and she smiled.

I examined her outfit and got excited to take it off of her, I could Diamond didn't like the fact that I was giving Jayna most of my attention so I gave her some attention too.

I love having two bitches at once

                                      Kira's pov

                                      Kira's pov

"So you gone forgive him?" Erran questioned, "not anytime soon, I need to be able to trust him again and right now I can't. His apology was nice I guess though." I shrugged, "girl you better than me cause I would've had his ass on both knees begging me to forgive him. At least that's what my baby would have to do." She laughed.

"Well I'm not you your royal highness." I bowed to her and went to sit on the couch. "Make me some food I'm hungry." I groaned. "Not your maid." She said in the kitchen, "you would make yo man some food though." I said under my breath and rolled my eyes. "And would!" She said loudly and went upstairs.

I love that girl with my whole heart. I went to the kitchen and looked for something to make. "Shrimp and rice it is I guess." I took out some shrimp and started to make it. I kept getting instagram notifications and remembered that I posted that picture yesterday.

"Shit" I quickly went to instagram and looked at the notifications I got. "Demetrius started following me?" I said out loud, I looked at his account and realized it was Meech. How did he get my account? Maybe I gave it to him. I shrugged it off and went upstairs to tell Erran.

"Hey our friend Meech just followed me, he's pretty cool I like him." I smiled and sat on her bed. "Kira about him. You need to stop talking to him." She said in a serious tone. Is she being so for real right now? After we just had a whole ass conversation about not controlling my life.

"Erran we talked about this." I said growing irritated, "I'm not trying to control you I'm trying to protect you." She frowned. "From what? What are you protecting me from Erran?" I put my phone down and looked at her and she was silent.

"I don't care if y'all not friends no more for whatever reason but leave me out the imaginary beef cause he likes you. And me and him cool too, stop doing that control your life shit cause it's getting old."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm 21 not no damn 15."  I walked out the door and went back downstairs to see burning shrimp. "And now my shrimp burning." I rolled my eyes.

Authors note: short and sweet♥️ hope y'all enjoyed though.💟