Chapter 9 kiss and tell??

Sofaygo-No luv

                              Andre's POV Friday March 13th

                              Andre's POV
Friday March 13th

I was listening to music while in the shower. I've kinda been avoiding Rai since last night. I don't wanna be rude but I feel guilty about what happened.

No I don't feel guilty because we kissed, I feel guilty because I liked it....

But Ki is a friend and she always has been, we shouldn't have kissed and it won't happen again... for real this time.

I got dressed and went downstairs to join ty for breakfast. He was staying over until shit with his mom cooled off.

"Wassup bro" he dapped me up and continued to eat his cereal. "Why you get up so early?" I said referring to earlier.

"Huh?" He stopped eating his cereal and focused on me."you was up at like 5 on the phone." I chuckled

"It's nun." He looked back at the tv. I was curious because I knew he was hiding something but I shrugged it off. I got up and got some cereal too then started to eat it in the kitchen.
**
Me and Ty got to school and went to our lockers. "So you and Kira on talking terms yet?"

Technically yes and no...

"Nah it's best if I just keep my distance." I shrugged. "Well good luck with that." He looked at the school door.

I turned around and saw Kira. Me and her made eye contact for a quick second and I'm guessing that's why she started to come over.

"Hey baby" Rai stepped in front of her and pecked my lips. "Hey sexy" I smirked.

Kira was still coming our way so I decided to just start walking away with Rai and Ty.

                                 Kira's POV                                                  I stopped once I seen them walk away from me

Kira's POV

I stopped once I seen them walk away from me. What the fuck did I do...