Chapter 46 slowly but surely getting over it

Sofaygo- #Hot9

                                      Andre's pov2 weeks later

Andre's pov
2 weeks later

Me and kira were finally building our friendship back up. She was more opened to talk to me and she hung around more often never alone but when we were with friends she stayed around for a while without it being awkward.

"See you're doing good." Kira smiled, "you been checking on me?" I joked and got up. "Nigga please get over yourself." She laughed. I washed the dishes and went to sit with Tyler and Erran. "Who rolling?" I questioned.

Erran shrugged, " I don't know but I know I wanna play mafia." She clapped. "Ouu me too." Kira joined, she sat on the other couch with Michael and Delaina.

"I'm goated at that." Delaine agreed from the kitchen. We all decided to just come to Erran's house since hers was the biggest one, my house was a good size but I didn't feel like cleaning it.

I was making money but not millions of dollars kind of money so Ian got a mansion or nun just a upgrade from my last house. "Ian never heard of no damn mafia." I laughed.

"Ahh I love explaining this game." Erran said excitedly. "Ok so basically there are three major roles in this game, A king which is a Killer and Queen which is a healer and a Jack which is a person who sees basically a detective." She said while rolling up.

"Now there's no aces there's only those three jobs and the rest of the lower cards are called villagers some people say civilians we just say villagers. Now every role is pretty self explanatory but if you pull the jack card you get to try to catch the detective. Ok so at the beginning of each round everybody puts their head down and closes their eyes except the narrator then the narrator tells the killers to wake up once you do you chose who to kill quietly then closes your eyes again." She explained.

"You got a lighter?" She asked Michael and he gave her one. "Ok and you do the same thing with everybody else healers wake up they choose who they save they do have a choice to heal themselves and then the detective wakes up you take guess on who the killer is if it's wrong the narrator will shake their No and you can't guess again until next round starts. If it's right the narrator will tell you and you can do whatever you want with that information." She smiled and I nodded.

"There's prolly gone have to be one killer since there not a lot of us." We all nodded and started the game. She shuffled some cards and we all picked one. "Igh everybody go to sleep." Everybody closed their eyes and waited. "Killers wake up. Who do you want to kill?" It was silent until she spoke again. "Ok healers wake up. Who do you want to heal?" She laughed and continued, "my detective wake up." I opened my eyes and lifted my head up. "Who do you want to guess?" I looked around and guessed Michael and she shook her head no so I closed my eyes.

"Alright everybody wake up." We all opened our eyes and she started her story. "Ok so unfortunately my man was taking a walk by a mountain and somebody pushed him off the cliff he broke all his bones and died" "Damn why so descriptive?" he laughed.

"I think Andre." Kira laughed "huh?" I said confusingly, "I don't know you just seem suspicious." She joked, "well you too happy and you remember earlier you was mad cause he ain't get you no food I think you was tryna get payback." I joked, everybody laughed and Michael agreed. "What you supposed to be dead." She yelled. "Not too much on my man." Erran joined we all started yelling over each other playfully and laughing. "Nah I honestly think it was Kira she a liar." Tyler laughed.

"You just saying that cause you really the killer." She laughed. "Oh so now he the killer who really is it Ki?" I laughed. "Please shut up glazing me." She playfully rolled her eyes. "Shut yo ass up you killed my nigga mike." "I wouldn't have killed him it would be too obvious." "What how?" Delaine laughed. "Yea it's her, she did it, I swear to you she did it." Tyler laughed.

"Why do you think it's me Tyler?" She asked, "cause I'm the detective and she told me it was her." He shrugged. Nigga I'm the detective? He lying his ass off. "I'm the lil see thing" I laughed.

"Nigga see thing? He's it for sure." Kira laughed they all agreed and it was just more talking over each other and yelling. "Dre plead yo case." Erran told me. "Nigga huh? Igh so I'm the detective I just forgot the word that don't mean I'm it dumbass niggas." I laughed. "Sound like something a killer would say." Kira shrugged.

"And your glazing" I chuckled, "plead your case ki." Erran told her. "I'm not it that's it that's all and if y'all vote me out y'all gone loose." She shrugged, "understandable." Tyler agreed. "Nigga you was just on her dick." I laughed. "So was you." He got loud.

"It's Andre." Tyson agreed, "bruh where you come from bruh?" I chuckled. Everybody voted for me and I showed my card. "Ooh shit." Kira laughed. I mocked her and stopped smiling. "Not funny lame ass niggas hope y'all lose too." I joked. "Aww it's ok you'll get it next time." She smiled.
****
We played a few more rounds and ended up playing spades after and then ordered food. Delaina and Tyson got some subway while everybody got wing stop. "This shit is good." Kira ate her chicken, "still greedy as hell." I laughed and she flicked me off. "How you been?" I asked her. We never really got a real chance to talk alone since we squashed everything.

"Eh good college been kicking my ass though." She laughed. "I saw yo one friend what's her name." "Kyla." She smiled. "Yea her" she nodded and continued eating. "Yea she was visiting for a day or two." I nodded and grabbed my drink.

"How about you?" I was shocked to hear her actually engage in a conversation with me I mean she been good when people around I just didn't expect her to be like this alone. "So you got a nigga? A situation?" I asked looking at her.

"Not the right time Dre." She chuckled, "right" I nodded. "But no not any." She said dryly. I decided to leave that conversation there. "You dating your best friend?" I looked down at my food as the situation got awkward. "I mean we tried a relationship for like a second but then we both decided to just be cool." I shrugged. "Oh" she said dryly.

"Sorry again for what I did." I changed the subject, "you said you would stop apologizing." She said irritated. "I know I just wanted you to hear it one more time." "It's ok Dre I'm slowly but surely getting over it." She finished her food and went to the kitchen I was expecting her to come back but she stayed and talked to Delaina.

I guess that wasn't that bad. She tried at least.

Authors note: she easing up finally, but hope y'all enjoyed ofc vote and comment my loves💟