Chapter 23 MIA

Sofaygo- WTD

Saturday May 14th

                             Erran's POV

I woke up next to a sleeping Michael wrapped around me. I smiled and got from his hold to get up. Once I got up I went downstairs to get me some food.

"Oh hello." A girl said smiling while sitting on the couch. I scrunched my face. "And who are you?" I said a little irritated. "Oh I'm Michael's girlfriend- ex girlfriend sorry." She said giving me a fake smile. "Bi- why are you here?" I asked starting to get pissed off.

"Oh hey baby, daddy sorry." She fake smiled again. I turned around and looked at Michael. I laughed and began grabbing my stuff. "Ok well I'll leave you two to it because clearly y'all need the alone time." I said rushing out the door.

"Erran wait." He said calmly. "Oh noo it's ok I gotta go anyways." I said walking faster to my car. I got in it and drove off. I was not finna be one of those dumb bitched in the movies that gets stuck in a triangle ass relationship. I know when it's time to leave.

Kira's POV
I woke up to a door slamming which caused me to jump out my sleep. I got up and safely looked around the house to make sure no body broke in. I sighed in relief to see Erran putting her things down.

"What's wrong with Ms grumpy?" I chuckled, "nun" she replied back dryly. I rolled my eyes and stopped her from doing whatever the hell she was doing.

"Alright what's up?" I questioned sitting on the couch. Erran always did this when she got mad she makes you ask her more than once what's wrong so she can feel like you're begging her for an answer. Normally I don't feed into it but I could tell this was bothering her badly.

"He has a baby mother that just shows up outta nowhere and let me go." She said starting to cry. "What? Who?"  She sighed "the ugly nigga with red hair" she said looking down.