Chapter 14 Unfortunate events

Sofaygo-Pinhead

                               Erran's POV "Grab these and make at least ten copies of each

Erran's POV
"Grab these and make at least ten copies of each." My boss handed me a stack of papers. "Wait it's like two hundred papers and you want me to make ten copies of each of them?"

"That's what I said right." He walked away and went back into his office. "Bitch." I rolled my eyes and went into the copy room. 

I've been working this job since last week because I'm planning on stop stripping and just working on my Influencing career. 

Before i completely stop I want to be financially stable. Just in case it doesn't work. I grabbed the papers and got to work. "Erran." "Yes Carlos."

I turned around and gave him a fake smile. "I'm your boss not Carlos. And you got a phone call." I rolled my eyes and brushed passed him to answer the phone.

"Hello." "Hi I was wondering if Shakira Lavin is sick, if so you didn't call it in or send an email."  "What no she's not sick I'll go get her." I hung up the phone and rushed to go get my purse.

"Where the hell you goin." My boss yelled at me as I put on my coat. "My sister, I'll be back I promise." I rushed out the building and made my way back.
                                      **
"Girl wake yo ass up!" She groaned and turned around. "Ok you know what." I pushed her off the bed. "What the fuck!" She yelled at me instantly getting up. "Yo dumbass overslept. Get ready and go to school."

She stood there trying to adjust to the light. "Now!" She snapped out of it and went into the bathroom.  I went downstairs and waited on the couch.
                                      **
She finally came downstairs and I tossed her an apple. "You gone go to school get your education and leave me alone for the rest of the day." I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the forehead then walked out.

                                 Kira's POV Monday,March 16th"You're late

                                 Kira's POV
Monday,March 16th
"You're late." Mr turf crossed his arms. "Yea sorry I overslept." I was going to sit next to
Andre but Soraii was in my spot.

"Excuse me." I smiled. "Aye Ki can you sit with Tyson up there for a little." I glared at him. "No. Excuse me Soraii." "Sit down please Ms Lavin." I rolled my eyes and sat next to Tyson.

"Ion bite muhfucka." Tyson joked. "No it's not that I didn't want to sit next to you I just like sitting in the back." He smiled. "It's cool I was just fucking with you."

I grabbed my art book and began to draw in it. I wasn't paying attention much because he talks about the same shit.

"Also this is the last week you have to at least be ok with your group." I put my attention back on him and decided to listen.

"I've been seeing progress and that's great it hasn't been fights lately." He smiled.
"Welp pull out any kind of review you have quiz is today."

We all groaned and pulled our things out.
**
"So what we plan on doing for the last week we have together." Delaina said following me to my locker. I shrugged.

"We could probably go to my crib and watch a movie or something." I smiled and she nodded. "That's fine with me."

I put my things up and grabbed different books. "We should watch a scary movie today." Delaine smirked. "You better not be suggesting this shit and then be hella scared." I laughed.

"I won't I promise." "Igh I gotta go before this bell ring." We hugged each other and I made my way to me next class.

I usually come to classes early because I like to go to sleep. After like fifteen minutes the lights came on which caused me to get up.

"Let me guess you're Ms Lavin" a lady said. "Yea, how'd you know?" She chuckled. "Because multiple teachers told me you like to sleep in class when no one is here."

I smiled they know me so well. "Where's Mrs. M?" She frowned. "That's something the principal will discuss with you." More people started to come in so I put my headphones and snacks away.

Once everybody sat down and stopped moving the lady spoke. "Well I guess we should get started with our lesson." She smiled. A girl raised her hand and she called on her.

"Who are you?" The girl asked. "I'm Ms Jones your new teacher." "What happened to Mrs M?" Another person asked. "That's something your principal will discuss with you all."

"Is something wrong?" Another person yelled out. Everybody started to agree with each other and started talking over each other.

"Class please settle down that's not something I should share with you. " they all ignored her and got louder.

"Listen! I refuse to take disrespect, I was trying to be polite but I see polite won't work. I said I can't discuss that with you all so stop talking over me and let's start the lesson!" She yelled over everybody.

I smiled, I kinda like her.

The class waited for her to start talking again. "Ok I'll let you all know some things about me. I have four children I've been teaching for over fifteen years my oldest daughter is going to college and my youngest son just learned how to walk his name is Mason my oldest name is Riley. I have two twins who are boys their names is Tyler and Jacob."

"How old are you?" Tyson asked and I nudged him. "You're not supposed to ask people that dummy."

She smiled. "I'm 34." "Ok now starting with the lesson. As soon as she started the announcements came back on.

"I'm sorry for this interruption but this is important. This is regarding the teacher Mrs. Marioci. I am sorry to let everyone know that Mrs. Marioci was caught in a shootout on the highway and got shot.The ambulance rushed her to the hospital and unfortunately she passed away at 3:24 Am."

This was a filler because y'all wanted an update. I will hopefully update later on again. Also this is a second account and I couldn't use the same email on my first so I used my old email. So as of rn I can't really respond to comments but I definitely do see them and y'all funny asl.vote like always.♥️♥️