Chapter 24 Captain save a hoe....

Sofaygo- Ye

                                   Erran's pov

                                   Erran's pov

"Nah I ain't finished yet." He said gripping my arm tighter. "Please stop you're hurting me." I said trying to get out of his grip. "If you scream or run ima hurt you." He let go and I calmed down. I was about two seconds away from peeing on myself , and I couldn't decide on if I wanted to run or hurt him first and then run.

At this point any wrong move and he would hurt me. "Ian gone hurt you unless you give me a reason to." He said in a calm voice. "Why you been ducking and dodging me? And you blocked me, for what reason?" "You hurt me Meech" he frowned "I didn't mean to."

He looked at me waiting for a response but I stayed quiet. "My anger took control over me I'm sorry, lemme make it up to you by taking you out to eat." I thought about it for a while. I'm not about to be a stupid bitch that believes everything an abuser says but I didn't have much choice.

I was scared and it seemed like if I didn't agree to what he said he would hurt me so I agreed to it. "yea I would like that." He smiled at me. "Good unblock me and I'll text you about when and where." He hugged me and walked out of the printer room.

I let out a sigh of relief and grabbed all of the papers I needed. I don't know why he's here or how he gets through security but I'm finna find out.

I put all of the papers on my small desk section and decided to go talk to my boss Carlos. He's annoying as fuck but I needed to find out why Meech was here. I went in his office and waited for him to get off the phone. "Yes Erran." In a aggravated tone. I rolled my eyes and began speaking.

"I was just wondering who that new boy was that's all." "Why?" He asked. "No specific reason just wanted to know that's all. I see him a lot and i noticed he isn't much of a familiar face." I put on a fake smile.

He chuckled "if you must know he's an investor. He's looking on buying the company, and if he buys the company I get a raise and I can retire." He smiled.

He walked passed me and I followed behind. "You know when he started his investment ?" I asked trying to see if what I was thinking in my head was accurate. "Why so many questions Erran?" I started to get annoyed of him answering my questions within a question so I told him never mind and walked away.

I instead went to go ask a coworker to see if they had any information. "Hey mya" I grinned she looked at me and smiled. "Hey girlll." She said happily. "You know when that new boy got here by any chance ??" "Who that fineee ass nigga with the beard??" She chuckled.

"Mhm" I agreed I saw him go in my bosses office and I started to get worried, if Carlos tells him I was asking about him he's going to suspect something. "Yea I know when he came I've been watching his every fine ass move. He came the day after you started." She but her lip while looking at him.

My heart dropped hearing her response. How could he have come after me and I've never seen him until a day or two after I started.... As I put the pieces together I came with the conclusion that he was stalking me I got so scared that I told Carlos I would be leaving early. Yea I don't like this shit.

                                       Andre's pov

                                       Andre's pov

"Man nigga play better what the fuck." I said to Tyler we was playin 2k and this nigga was acting ass. Every 10 minutes he would ask for a break and text some bitch, I don't know who she was but she had him on a leash.

"Who is that man." I chuckled glancing at his phone.  "Man nigga shut up, and don't worry about it I don't be askin that when you be texting ki twenty four seven." He chuckled "man I haven't texted her in a while don't hit me with that shit." He put his phone down and finally started playing.

"Man whatever. Aye I thought Jackson was supposed to be here, where he at?" He asked "I don't know he been Mia for a while I text him and he responds the next day." We continued to play and all I could really think about was how Mia Jackson was I didn't understand why either. He didn't have much responsibilities as far as I knew. Only person he had to take care of was his mom and sister other than that he was always straight.

"Ima see what he doin today." I said kinda worried about him. "Yea let me know too."  "Speaking of  mia, where kira been at?" Tyler asked me. We had just won the game so I put my controller down. "Ion even know right now." I said now starting to think about her too.

"She been ducking me lately, every time I see her she smiles and walks away."  Tyler laughed "what yo ass do  now." He chuckled while getting up. "Ion even know at this point nor do I really care." Tyler brough a blunt to my face and I smelt it. "That's gas nigga." He chuckled.

"But nah I feel you, she always mad at sum man." He said lighting the blunt. I nodded and turned off the ps5. "Ion really think about her too much anyways you know who I want." I laughed "Yea that sorai girl I know." He said dapping me up.

"Why you playin Kira tho??"  He asked "I'm not I'm just helping both of us out. She's always wanted me so ima give her what she wants while I need somebody to take my mind off of Sorai so I get what I want too. It's a win win."  He looked at me for a second and we both started laughing

"You ain't shit nigga." He laughed and shook his head. I'm not intentionally trying to hurt her I just need to take my mind off of Sorai I know I fucked up with her and ima do everything in my power to get her back.

Authors note: wellllllll it's a lot going on right now but try to keep up with me. I have a lot of plans and ideas for this book that I can't wait for y'all to read so stay tuned. Vote and comment as always ♥️♥️