Chapter 42 Diamond

Sofaygo-Tesla speed

                                     Erran's pov

                                     Erran's pov

My heart dropped down to my feet and it felt like I was about to have an anxiety attack. "Oh shit yo sister is E?" Meech said acting clueless, "y'all know each other?" Kira asked. "Yea I worked with her at the office a while back." He smiled.

I could tell that saying the wrong thing at the wrong time would end up bad so decided to agree with him. "Mhm" I nodded. "You ok?" Kira asked getting out the pool. "I actually gotta go I got a business meeting."  He got out the pool and dried off. "Nice seeing you E." He grabbed my shoulder aggressively and walked off, chills went through my body and I felt tears coming.

"What's wrong Erran?"  "Nothing just upset you chose to leave because you were mad." She rolled her eyes and grabbed a towel, "I'm not a damn baby, if I wanted to have a conversation with him I would've." She said angrily.

"I need space Erran and you need to give me it." She pushed passed me to grab her things. "For how fucking long Shakira? You're not finna be here much longer so instead of wasting time being mad let's spend whatever time we have left with each other, yo damn head be so far up yo ass sometimes you don't even realize when people actually care about you and is genuinely trying to help you. You were an emotional recked when he did what he did and couldn't get out of that negative funk, so instead you left early before college even started and you started a life in Cali without even thinking about how I would feel."

I grew angry at her stubbornness, she always got like this when she was in her "do no wrong" Era's and every time they came they got more annoying each time. But this years "do no wrong" era takes the cake for me, I've never seen her be so angry and push me away before, she's done it to everybody else but never me.

"Take my head out my ass? Do you not realize the way he made me feel once he did that? I was breaking down and having anxiety attacks every time I did so much as to just think about him and my head is in my ass?" She snapped back.

"No I'm just not fully healed yet, and I'm not mad at y'all for trying to help I'm mad because y'all didn't respect that I was still trying to heal, at that party y'all made me feel like I was overreacting when I'm all actually I never was I was just trying to be ok even though I wasn't ok so it was eating me alive on the inside I took my angry out on y'all which yes that's wrong but stop making me feel bad for having feelings, I am a damn human sometimes we don't heal super fast Erran." She started walking out the door and I quickly followed behind her.

"It's been three years Shakira! Three, and you still haven't healed we wasn't saying be back best friends with him we were just saying have a talk with him, and at that damn party you were doing too fucking much snatching Tylan out of one of her family members arms, and you think all of that should be excused because you were trying to deal with him being there? You were acting like a dumbass little kid throwing a temper tantrum because you couldn't get what you wanted." I said starting to cause a scene.