Chapter 12 Unexpected guess

Sofaygo- the race remix/ I use to love this old ass song😭

                            Kira's POV Sunday March 15th"Girl wake up

Kira's POV
Sunday March 15th
"Girl wake up."  Erran said shaking me. "Keep touching me, Erran Ranae Lavin I will cut you." She sucked her teeth and kept shaking me.

"You so fucking annoying yo." I moved her hand off of me and got up. "Where you going?"  I said pointing at the suitcases on the floor by the door.

"I'm not going nowhere, those is Amber's" she dragged her slippers to the kitchen. "You leaving already?" I frowned.

"Yea I'm prolly finna have hella homework when I go back and plus I've been gone for three days." She chuckled.

"But I just saw you yesterday." I laughed "yea I know, I was at the hospital with my mom the other two days." "I'm sorry I'm all up in your business." She laughed "no you're fine."  She smiled.

"No she's not she need to learn how to shut up ." She ate her cereal. "You need to learn how to keep yo legs close." I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch! I only had sex twice out of my nineteen years you hoe." She rolled her eyes. "Yea once with Lamar and the other with-" "Kendrick." She stuck her tongue out. Which made me and Amber laugh.

"First, stop cutting me off you whore and second that was corny." I laughed. She flicked me off and Amber shook her head and laughed.

"Y'all both is annoying." I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed one of her bags. We took her stuff to the car and I ran to brush my teeth. "Do I have enough time to take a shower?" I yelled downstairs.

"No!" They both yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and went back downstairs.

"Unless you stink." Amber laughed. I shook my head no and we headed out the door.
                                   **
"Bye Amber!" Me and Erran waved at Amber. "Think about that college." She winked at me. "I will." I smiled.

"What college?"  "I got to learn to keep my mouth shut remember?" She pushed my head and I laughed. "Come on yo ass prolly stink ." she rolled her eyes. "Girl bye I take showers everyday missing one little hour won't hurt."
                                      **
Once we got home I ran upstairs and searched for an outfit. After I was done I laid out my coconut oil and socks then went to take my shower.

After I was put the shower I did my hair and makeup then went to put on some clothes.