Chapter 15 secrets revealed

Sofaygo-Lust

                               Kira's POV "She died? But she was only 28

Kira's POV
"She died? But she was only 28." somebody yelled out. "Gun violence." Another voice said.
"Class please settle down." Ms jones said in a calm voice.

"You want us to calm down for you when a teach we've know since kindergarten just died?" Somebody shouted and people agreed. They started yelling at her and I could tell she was stressed.

"There's nothing else I can do guys." "Yea but you basically telling us to shut the fuck up for yo ass who just got here." A girl named Ava shouted.

"Principal now! I will not tolerate language or disrespect. This is my classroom now and it's time to work I'm sorry but we can't talk about her forever grab your notebooks and lets get started!"

"Oh so white girl got balls." Tyson chuckled. "Excuse me?" Ms jones turned around and looked at Tyson. "Principal."

This finna be a long ass class....
                                       **
I put my books up and started to leave school. "Who's Mrs. Marioci?" Delaina said following behind me.

"One of the best teachers here. She use to teach fifth and seventh for me.She's been here since kindergarten though." Delaina frowned.

"Sorry for your loss." "It's fine." We walked to my car and she put her stuff inside. "Girl what you doin?" I chuckled. "We spending our week together right?" She smiled.

"Yea sorry come on. " we got in and I drove back home.
                                       **
"Ou we should watch the new Halloween movie." She smirked. I shrugged and opened the door then took my shoes off.

Me and Delaina went upstairs to my room and I grabbed the bag of chips that was on my dresser.

"You sure you wanna watch this movie?" She smirked.

"We can." I laughed and sat on the bed. She handed me the remote.

"Question." Delaina said grabbing my attention. "Yes?" "You and Andre, y'all don't date correct?" I nodded and laughed to myself a little because I already knew where this was going.

"Do you like him or anything?" I was going to Shake my head no but I actually decided to think about it.

I did like his smile and I liked when we hung out together just us two though. His mom always wanted us together.

And to be one hundred percent honest I did like the kiss and wanted something more out of it.

"Yea I like him." I smiled "huh!" Delaina said louder than usual. "What?" I chuckled."I thought you liked D he's so sweet and adorable." She frowned.