Chapter 43 on the road to forgiveness

Sofaygo-same old

                             Sofaygo-same old

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Thursday, June 1st

Meech? Out of all people she knew Meech. How the fuck did they even link up? How the fuck does she know him? I had so many questions that were unanswered because Kira was acting like a baby. If she would tell me more maybe I would've gotten a chance to tell her to stay away from him.

My mind was racing giving me a headache, "you good babe?" Michael asked joining me sitting on a kitchen bar stool. "I'm fine just a headache." I faked a smiled, "you sure?" I nodded and he let it go, "Ima run to the store and get yo groceries for you." He said getting up and grabbing his keys. He came to give me a kiss and grabbed my ass, "ok I'll go get sum money." I offered he laughed and headed towards the door.

"I got it." He said going outside and closing the door, "but you got it last time" I yelled loud enough for him to hear me, "I know" he yelled back, I smiled at his kindness and started the dishes.

I don't know if I should tell them about Meech I mean I'm sure I'm just being paranoid, there's no way he could've found out about Kira I don't think. I mean I posted her a long time ago on my other instagram account but that one got deleted ever since then I don't post her unless it's on her birthday.

Even when I did post her on her birthday Meech was blocked.... Yea it had to be a coincidence. There's just no way.

All that didn't matter tho what mattered was that she needed to stop talking to him asap. If he acts the way he acted to me with her I would lose my shit.

I gotta find a way to remove this nigga from my life.

                                    Kira's pov"So you mean to tell me he tried to pressure you into talking with him?" Kyla questioned, "yep, and now everybody thinks I'm being dramatic about the situation

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kira's pov
"So you mean to tell me he tried to pressure you into talking with him?" Kyla questioned, "yep, and now everybody thinks I'm being dramatic about the situation." Kyla shook her head, "girl fuck them if that's how you feel then that's how you feel, ask them what would they do if they were you and I bet you they would be dumbfounded." She finished her light makeup routine and picked the phone back up.

Show me how to loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें