Chapter 34 Angela

Sofaygo-took off

                                   Kira's pov

Kira's pov

"So we getting lit or what?" Maria said with a few bottles in her hand coming to where were. "Nope I got classes." "We all do dickhead." Kyrie said taking a bottle and pouring a shot for him.

"Which is my point dick face." I said flicking him off. "I'm mad tired man." Dre said yawning, "I don't know why you came grandpa." Kyrie said laughing.

"Yea see he's the problem." I joked we all laughed and they took more shots. "Ok well I'm finna go get some bitches so I'll see y'all in a sec." Maria said putting her bottles down. "Yea two man time." Kyrie said getting up and putting his arm around her.

They left and it was just me Deondre by ourselves, he took another shot and put my hand on his back. "Slow down." I said removing my hand and grabbing the bottle.

"I'm tryna stay up." He laughed. I shook my head and drunk some Duce out the bottle. "I still can't believe y'all dared Jordan to do that shit." I said shaking my head and laughing. "Dare him to do what?" Deondre asked confusingly.

"To call Kyla his bae on insta." I said trying to see if Kyla's story was true. "We ain't dare him to do that. We was just as shocked as you prolly were." He said laying on my shoulder. "So Ky was lying?" "I mean I don't doubt it, they fucking so they prolly wanted to keep it a secret."

"What?" I said out loud making him jump. "You ain't know?" He laughed. I shook my head no and tried to process what I was hearing. "Yea they messages tells it all. She was all like when can he eat it again, and that day when Regina stopped all of us to talk to him she was texting J telling him she tired of dealing with him and his other bitches." He told me.

"What did he say to her?" I questioned "he said ok." We both went silent and he busted out laughing. "That's not funny Dre he's treating her so wrong." I frowned, "aw shit I said too much huh." He said shaking his head, "just don't mention it and leave it alone she's grown enough to make her own decisions and if she's deciding to stay then let her." He shrugged.

He tried to take the bottle again but I moved it, "that's enough for you tonight." He nodded laid back on my shoulder. I can't believe Jordan is like that, I mean I know he's a hoe but a nonchalant hoe? You will never win with one of those you'll just find yourself crying and sliding down a wall with a cigarette and a vape at the same time.

Or you'll try force yourself to not give a fuck but in reality you still give a fuck even though since he's not giving a fuck you don't want to give a fuck even though you can't help but give a fuck. It's just an emotional roller coaster nobody wants to ride. And I'm not too happy that she's on it.