Chapter 45 Jealousy

Sofaygo- LALA

                                   Andre's pov

Andre's pov

"So y'all cool now?" Tyler asked me, "yea cause I gave that nigga the addy." Michael yelled on the phone, "man shut yo ass up." I joked. "But yea we Igh I guess, she be stubborn ki per usual but she easing up."

"She be pissing me off sometimes." Tyler said rolling up. "Who you telling?" I shook my head. "Ima talk to her today though, ion wanna try too hard though." I shrugged. He nodded and passed me the blunt.

"Yea I heard she called you a dick rider." Michael laughed on the phone. "Man hell yell that shit almost made me cuss her out. I was tryna be coo wasn't nobody dick riding." I said getting mad all over again.

Still can't believe she said that shit, she need to get rid of her big ass ego. Tyler laughed "I'm over here too much, I need pussy."  Tyler frowned, "Ian having that problem." Michael laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." Me and Tyler told him, "Nigga you got kamya go fuck on her." Tyler told me," nah we not crossing that line."  "Not tryna have another Kira huh." He joked but I nodded cause I really wasn't trying to have another her she stressful enough.

                                     Erran's pov

                                     Erran's pov

"How do you know Kira?" "Met her on a plane." Meech shrugged, "are you stalking me?" I asked seriously, he laughed and smoked his blunt.

"Can you please answer?" He ignored me and I moved on, "so if you met her on a plane how did you just so happened to be at the same hotel as her at the same time?" I asked confusingly.

"Coincidence." We were at a public bar having a conversation, maybe I was overreacting but something was still off. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him so I made sure we had a nice lil distance from each other. I was close enough to hear him though.

"Who's Michael?" He raised an eyebrow and my heart dropped. "My very dangerous boyfriend." I wasn't exaggerating either when Michael got mad he would go crazy never at me but towards other people.