Chapter 19 Is it Heaven or Hell??

Sofaygo- Mozart

                                Soraii's POVWednesday May 4th"So you're saying he went to her house instead of  Tyler's?" Giavonni asked

                                Soraii's POV
Wednesday May 4th
"So you're saying he went to her house instead of Tyler's?" Giavonni asked. "Yea pretty much" I shrugged and continued to eat my salad.

Yesterday when Andre told me he was going to Tyler's he left his location on which showed me he was at Kira's house. I'm not going to be in one of those three way relationships you see on a damn show.

He wants a bitch that's broke which is fine but I'll do just fine by my damn self.

"What you gone do?" Vonni asked. I sat there and thought about it for a while. "Ima breakup wit his ass simple."

She laughed and drunk her coffee. I'm definitely not staying for sure.

                                 Andre's POV I woke up to Sorai not there

Andre's POV
I woke up to Sorai not there. I got up and went to take my shower after I was out I put some clothes on and made up the bed. I went downstairs thinking I would see Sorai but didn't.

I got out my phone and started to call her. She picked up the third call. "What took yo ass so long to answer?" "Nigga I was busy, what's wrong tho?"

"Nun I was just making sure you was coo." She stopped for a while and say "Oh I'm fine. Bye tho." I don't know what's wrong with her but Ian finna deal wit her attitude.

"Igh." She hung up and I cooked me some breakfast. Ima see what's wrong with her once she come back till then Ian finna bother her.

My phone vibrated signaling that somebody texted me. I went over to it and looked at the notification before opening IMessages.

It was Ty seeing if I wanted to come and smoke. I replied saying yea after I eat ima be omw. I finished making my food then watched tv while I ate. After I was done I scrolled on insta for a lil den finally got ready to leave.

Rai came in laughing with whoever she was hangin wit. "Wassup Sexy." I said going in for a kiss she dodged it and moved my hands.

"Igh." I chuckled. I left out the house and went to Ty's house. Ian stressing bout her she gone be right back cool once I get home.
**
I made it to Ty's house and knocked on his door after waiting for a few minutes he opened it for me. "Yoo brodie." He said dapping me up.