chapter 13 Forget and lie

Sofaygo- PGDP

                                  Kira's POV

                                  Kira's POV

I didn't know what else to do... I didn't want to not kiss him back to make him feel bad, but I also wasn't ready for a kiss.

We pulled away and Erran was staring at us. "So who rolling up." Erran said breaking the silence. "I can." Ty said immediately getting up and going to the kitchen.

Dre and Rai was flirting way more than normal. Its like he was purposely trying to make me mad. Which didn't make sense but I'll let it go.

Delaine grabbed my hand and got on his phone. If confusion was a person it would definitely be me.

"I love you." Andre said looking at Soraii. "I love you too." He looked at me and kissed her.
"Y'all just met like two weeks ago." I chuckled.

"Ok?" "There's no possible way y'all "love" each other" Erran chucked and shook her head.

"Oh." Soraii turned back around and continued to kiss all over him. "And if y'all was planning on doing that shit all day y'all could've just stayed home."

"You have a nigga to worry about yet you're worrying about mine?."  "Soraii ain't nobody sweating y'all two and yo cheap ass weave I'm just sayin y'all being a little extra."

"Ok!"  Ty interrupted the conversation. "I am done Michael scoot yo fat ass over and Andre you scoot yo skinny ass over."  "Ian fat." The dude with red hair said.

"Chubby then." Ty shrugged. He sat in the middle of both of them and sparked the blunt up. "I let's hurry this awkward situation up." He smiled.
                                      **
After smoking like two blunts me and Erran wanted to leave. She was annoyed by the red haired nigga and I was annoyed in general. "Bye guys." Me and Erran got up and mostly everybody followed behind. "We out too bro bro." Andre dapped the two boys up and we all left out the door but I got pulled back.

"We need to talk." Andre whispered. I nodded my head and he began.
Nobody's POV

"Can we forget everything that happened I don't want Rai finding out, I like her a lot and I don't want the relationship to end before it barley even started." Andre chuckled.

Kira was definitely a little hurt because she actually liked the kiss but she cared more about Andre's feelings than hers so she kept her feelings to herself.