Chapter 37 Tylans birthday

Sofaygo-let's go faygo

                                     Kira's pov

                                     Kira's pov

I finished getting ready and made my way back downstairs. "Ready?" Erran asked me, we had to wear orange for his party but we also had custom shirts. Mine said "Favorite and only godmom of the birthday boy" Erran's said "Favorite auntie of the birthday boy" and so on and so fourth.

"I'm so damn sexy." She said looking in the mirror before we headed out. "We so sexy" I corrected her.
"girl I can't wait to get to this damn house so I can get some food." She said while looking for a new song to put on.

We were finna pull up to Delaina's house so she rushed one more good song. "I seen yo post for yo bday." She smiled, "can't believe you're drinking." She laughed to herself.

"I know right." I chuckled, for the rest of the short time in the car ride we continued to catch up. Once we arrived we brought our guys inside and said hi to a few of Delaina's family members. "Damn that lady can talk." Delaina laughed.

"That's your grandma." Erran chuckled, "unfortunately." She rolled her eyes. "So you think she'll come?" I asked Delaina referring to her mother. She shrugged, "at this point I'm done trying to get her to see her grandson, if she don't care than I don't." I frowned, I felt so bad about their relationship.

I know it was breaking her heart on the inside. "Well you can't please everybody right." I let out a light chuckle. "Fat mans here." Tyson said bringing Tylan in. Everybody clapped and got up to see him. Tyson put him down and he ran straight to me.

"Hii handsome man." I said picking him up and smiling. Everybody came to me and I put Tylan down. I could see they wanted his attention and I wasn't finna fight for a baby so I got up and walked around. I looked on the food table and saw some good ass food. I knew she ordered good shit but this was overboard.

"Whew Chile I'm hungry." Some old lady said pushing me just to get to some damn food. "Uh excuse y-" I decided to hold my tongue since it was Delaina's family member. I patiently waited for to get some food and I got mine as I turned around with my plate I seen Andre......

 I patiently waited for to get some food and I got mine as I turned around with my plate I seen Andre