This your brother baby?

"Anybody moves I slit his throat

"Anybody moves I slit his throat. Weapons down" Leoni threatened in a calm manner as she kept a boy in her grip with her dagger held to his throat, this ensured that he didn't dare move. a few boys and a blonde girl who had appeared abruptly in Lincoln's cave, put their makeshift spears and knives on the ground and their hands up in reluctant surrender. Satisfied with their actions, Leoni spun the boy she had hostage around to face Octavia.

"This your brother baby?" She asked. Leoni struggled to remain serious in situations like this. She always found the fun in life, the silver lining.

"No, that's Finn" Octavia replied the fear back in her eyes now that Leoni had made herself a threat

"O! You're here!" One of the other boys tried to run towards the girl but Leoni wasn't having that. She quickly tripped Finn up sending him crashing to the ground before cutting the other boy off by pressing her blade to his chest.

"Bellamy. Right?" Leoni asked cocking an eyebrow. The boy looked helplessly over to his sister.

"Oh don't worry she didn't tell me anything, she just said your name when you burst in here acting like you own everything and everyone on, guess what, my planet." Leoni looked the boy dead in the eyes daring him to question her. Meanwhile Finn had gotten up behind her and was about to smash a rock into her head.

"Oh to be young and naive" Leoni sighed before crouching down and spinning her leg out sending Finn to the ground again.

"Oops" she said mockingly, her blade still on Bellamy's chest.

"No blood has to be shed, we can all walk out of this alive" a blonde girl spoke up. Leoni narrowed her eyes at the girl before swinging round to Octavia.

"Leader? Kind of annoying? Thinks she knows what's best and her life is a constant hardship?" Leoni guessed. Octavia shrugged and nodded, the Haiplana's description was pretty accurate

"You don't have to do this. Let us go." Bellamy said slowly his hands still in the air.

"What's her name?" Leoni asked, ignoring his pleas, she had no intention to kill, she just needed to waste time before Lincoln arrived and mingling with her long lost people was on her to do list anyway

"W-what?" Bellamy stuttered, taken aback.

"Blondie over there, what's her name?" Leoni asked again, impatiently

"Clarke" Bellamy answered unsurely

"Clarke what?" Leoni gestured for him to go on. Bellamy hesitated slightly before answering

"Griffin" Leoni's face fell.

*Flashback*

"Abby Griffin is snooping around where she doesn't belong. She's going to get us caught!" Leoni's mother shouted

"No Grace! We will get us caught, hell we deserve to get caught! She's illegal!" Marcus shouted back

"You tell Griffin to back off or I will" Grace screamed