❕Season 7❕

And here it is...

...The end;

⭐️Starring⭐️
Gigi Hadid
As
Leoni Blake-Kane/ Heda/ Haiplana Kom Natblida/ Leok

⭐️Starring⭐️Gigi Hadid As Leoni Blake-Kane/ Heda/ Haiplana Kom Natblida/ Leok

Eliza Taylor: "My favourite thing about Leoni is her need to love. It shows in her leadership, the decisions she makes and the way she lives! Gigi brought that to the screen, there isn't a single other person who could've pulled that off"

Marie Avgeropoulos: "It is my biggest achievement to say I've worked with Gigi, no award could ever reflect the magic she brought to My Blood and to us all"

Bob Morley: "Gigi is all of Leoni's best qualities and the best bits of her worst ones, she's perfect"

Lindsey Morgan: "Leoni was My Blood. The show is nothing without her and therefore nothing without Gigi"

Richard Harmon: "Gigi was so amazing that the show shouldn't even be called My Blood it should be called The Adventures of Leoni Kane...featuring John Murphy"

Tasya Teles: "You haven't known terror until you've had Leoni Kane yell at you, that's how good of an actress Gigi is"

Nadia Hilker: "Gigi is a sister to me just as much as Leoni is to Luna, one couldn't have survived without the other"

Ricky Whittle: "My only regret is getting killed off, I would've given a kidney to continue working with Leoni- I mean Gigi"

Lola Flanery: "I still call Gigi Mom because she cares just as much on screen as she does off so to me she will always be family"

Devon Bostick: "Gigi is Leoni what do you mean she's an actress?"

Adina Porter: "Gigi's heart and soul is in Leoni Kane which is what made My Blood such an honour to work on"

Henry Ian Cusick: "Leoni Kane taught Marcus that family wasn't just blood and she did one hell of a job of it because now Gigi has Sunday dinners with me"

Paige Turco: "The one thing I'll take away with me from being on My Blood is Gigi's smile, it'll light up any room"

Alycia Debnam-Carey: "There's a piece of Leoni Kane in us all wether that's her fiery temper or her quick wit, I take so much comfort in that because Leoni is the one true love of Lexa, just as Gigi is my love"

A note from the author:
Writing has always been a passion of mine but this was the first time I had taken it to an audience. I was so nervous to publish the first chapter, I must've read it a thousand times over the week it took me to find the courage to actually hit the button and you wouldn't believe how excited I was when I got my first read then I'm pretty sure I screamed when I got my first vote! I fully expected to write my story and let it collect dust for a few weeks before deleting it and moving on with my life but here I am writing a closing note before the first chapter of season 7. Writing for you guys has been one of my greatest joys. Every comment, every vote, every message, every read has helped to heal my heart and restore my confidence. Throughout Covid and life in general I have really struggled with my mental health but being able to come on here and see that people are responding to the work I've poured my soul into is so so so restorative. I wrote Leoni Blake-Kane to be a mirrored version of myself (although I cannot fight and I've never been stabbed or shot) her bad habits and best traits come from how I view myself which made writing My Blood so special for me however while writing I hoped that you all, the audience, could find a part of Leoni that relates to you! She is your character, fighting in your corner. She is your home, waiting here for whenever you need her.
So this is the author of My Blood signing off for the last time.

I hope you enjoy and please remember to vote
xxx

This is

My Blood

(FYI none of those quotes r real)