Chapter 22 - Sick and Twisted Games

Madalyne's POV

Madalyne's POV

"Um...looks like I interrupted your little moment," Ian's eyes wander all around the place while Xavier eyes the keys in his hand.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Xavier growls, his hands forming into tight fists. Not once Xavier has looked in my direction and I am afraid everything is going to be ruined.

"Woah, big man. Nice to meet you too but the real question is what are you doing here?" Ian narrows his eyes as he questions.

"I am Madalyne's boyfriend," Xavier states, "Why the fuck do you have her keys?" He points to the pair of keys in Ian's hand. And I just stay frozen and stiffened on my position.

"Oh this? I fucking live here," He twirls the keys when he looks at me," Didn't you tell him, baby?"

"Don't you fucking call her that!" Striding up to Ian, Xavier pushes him against the wall, "Stop with your lies and fucking leave before I kill you bastard!"

"Lies? Why the hell would I lie? It's clear Madalyne didn't tell you," I shake my head upon the lies he is spitting.

"That's not fucking true! I never gave him any keys!" My head fumes in anger. How dare he come to my home and create problems between Xavier and I.

"You heard her. Now get the fuck out!" Xavier yells at Ian's face that just looks back at him with raised eyebrows. Oh no! I perceive that look very well.

"Really? Mady? You're gonna act like you know nothing?" Ian asks as if everything is too obvious. Over the past years, one thing I know about Ian too well- he is good at demolishing relationships.

"What the fuck is going on?" Xavier takes a few steps back in confusion and anguish.

"Ian! What are you doing here? What the fuck do you want?" My voice breaks. I feel like drowning myself because I don't know what to do anymore. I look at Xavier but he just stands there emotionlessly.

"Woah, chill. I am just here to pick up a few stuff......," He composes his jacket and tries to walk past me only to be pushed back by me. Stuff? I have never let him keep any of his stuff in my apartment.

"What stuff? Ian I don't have time for your dirty games! Get the fuck out!" My scream echoes throughout the whole apartment. Ian takes a few steps back before staring at me with scrunched brows.

"Games?! Games??!! Are you- did really forget about those nights we spent together? I still have my clothes here," He walks into the bedroom. Clothes? What clothes? I turn to look at Xavier whose eyes are still fixated on the ground. I slowly take steps towards him only for him to retreat.

"Is- Is this true?" He looks at me with dark eyes. What? He is questioning me?

"You are asking me? Fuck no! It's not true!" I gasp. Shaking my head, I stride back to my bedroom, Xavier following me. Ian takes out a backpack then step inside my closet from where he takes out some men's clothes.