Chapter 40 - Fatherhood

Xavier's POV

Xavier's POV

{Mature Scene Ahead}

I wrap my palm against her lips, preventing the sounds of her sexy moans. As soon as we entered the room, I warned her to be as quiet as possible. However, there have been one or two loud slip ups and I am hoping both of my brothers are upstairs as they should.

I pound in and out of her tight core while Madalyne whimpers under me. With one hand, I clutch her mouth and with the other I clasp her wrists. Her back turned to me with me hovering over her. "Shhhh," I whisper in her ear, to which she barely nods.

We barely got any sleep last night but she makes me feel so good that I don't need any sleep. Her tight entrance wraps around my hard length stroking in and out of her. Madalyne lifts her head, looking to her side, "I-I can't...Xavier..ahh-"

I clutch her mouth once again with a smirk. I know she cannot hold for long before screaming out of pleasure but she needs to keep her moans low. As much as I desire to hear her loud screams, we have to keep in mind that we are in my brother's house. Dammit, the walls should have been soundproof.

"I know, love, I know. But you have got to be quiet," I whisper, kissing her temple. Nearing myself to her, I fasten my pace. I feel her legs begin to shake as I ruthlessly fuck her. If I let my dominant side take over, the house mansion would be filled with her loud moans and our skin slapping.

"Let it go, Madalyne. Come for me...," With that I feel her walls tighten around. Her body shudders uncontrollably. Her hand flies over mine, trying to stop her moans. I leave wet kisses all over her soft and delicate skin as I slowly go down on her. I let out a loud groan when I grip her soft ass.

My hands ache to make her ass red with my handprints but I'll save that one for later on. Without a warning, my lips meet her soaking clit. I peck her core while my fingers play with her numb clit. My hands snake all the way up to her breasts, pinching her rigid nipples. Burying my face deep, I begin to lick nonstop while she begs for it in whispers.

"Just wait till we get home. You can scream my name as loud as you want," I continue to swirl my tongue against her, enjoying my breakfast.

"I am going to come...Xavier...," Madalyne whimpers.

"Come for me, love. I want it all...," Upon my words, I feel her warm liquid gush into my mouth. I let out a growl at the sweetness. Madalyne's legs shake violently giving me unspeakable and atrocious ideas of all the things I can do to her body.

I crawl up and crash our lips together. I wrap my arms around her waist while her fingers stroke my hair. Madalyne never fails to make me feel good with her touches. Every time her skin comes in contact with mine, I feel my heart melt and relax no matter where we are.

Her beauty, smartness and feistiness make me fall on my knees for her. Once all the obstacles are swiped from our life, I will make her mine forever.