Chapter 38 - Look Me in the Eyes and Answer!

Xavier's POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Xavier's POV

"I told you not to go back to that fucking place!" A low growl escapes my lips as my palms rests firmly against the wooden doors. Madalyne's eyes widen in flabbergast.

"Xavier...I...didn't want....," Her shaky voice echoes in my ears. I drag my fingers over her arm which makes her quiver a little but she never dares to break the intense eye-contact. Slowly I wrap my palm around her neck, bringing her face closer to mine.

"Didn't want what? Why did you go there?" Her eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips which clearly has had some effect on me since I tighten my fingers, "Look in my eyes and answer me."

"I had to get something from my apartment," Madalyne answers in a monotonous voice as if I never warned her about that place.

My eyebrow rises in astonishment, "Oh yah, what if he was there?"

"But he wasn't!" Madalyne debates back, enraging me even more. She is not getting what my point is. The last time Ian and Madalyne encountered each other, Madalyne felt miserable and I don't want that to happen ever again.

"You could have told me! I could have gone with you or bring what you needed," Upon hearing my words, she turns her gaze elsewhere.

"Xavier, I promise I would never go back-," Before she can finish her sentence, I crash onto her luscious lips. Her hands instinctively grip my hair as my hands wander over her exposed neck.

"You promise?" I whisper, pulling back a bit and caressing her cheeks to which she flashes a smile and nods. Being overwhelmed with her words, I lift her up with a swift motion. She lets out a squeal as I stride towards the bedroom. Once inside, I throw her on the bed. Despite her promise, my dominant side is throbbing to punish her in all the pleasuring ways.

Soon that anticipating smiley face will display scrunched eyebrows, tightly screwed eyes and mouth wide open, barely able to beg for it. Fuck, just the thought of her begging and pleading makes rigid and almost uncontrollable.

Madalyne's action takes me off guard when she rips open my shirt, tracing tattoos over my abs. I intake a sharp breath and grab her hands abruptly. I sense her breathing fasten when I glide my hands between her legs. Her exposed chest rises up and down upon my rough actions. Soon I find myself nibbling with her wet core. "X-Xavier!" The more she screams my name, the more I am tempted to tease her.

Rubbing her clit in circular motions, I plant soft kisses over her rigid nipples which are screaming to be devoured. Her eyes close as she enjoys the inception of the pleasure upon her core. "Xavier...I need you...."

"I'll give you whatever you want or whatever you need but...," I pause, fastening the pace of my fingers, "...tonight we are having it my way!" The vexed expression on her face satisfies my sexual gratification, invigorating the dominance in me.

Without a warning, I pound my finger inside her tight core which causes her whole body to jolt up. My instinct causes me to immediately grab her shuddering body. I get behind her and spread her legs wide open once again. My palm clutches her breast, my face nibbling in her neck –leaving my marks everywhere possible. "Y-yess...just like that...yess.."