Chapter 44 - I was your first date!

Madalyne's POV

Madalyne's POV

Feeling the sunlight drizzle through the windows, I slowly open my eyes. The warm surface underneath me is rising up and down as I snuggle more onto it. I soon come to realize that I am on top of Xavier who seems to be in a deep sleep. But his hold around me is firm as if I would have run away when he sleeps.

My head rests on his shoulder with my face buried in his neck. I don't want to get up, I can't get up but I have to. Since the arms around me won't budge until he wakes up, I keep myself busy admiring his relaxed face. How can anyone be so perfect?

He has been through a lot but his sculpted face never shows any hint of it. People never understand his emotions because he always displays emotionless expression. With my love, I want to melt the stone stuck in his heart without inflicting his heart. I need him to know I will always be there to mend the broken pieces of him.

My apprehensive self is worried that Xavier might push everyone away if he is being constantly hurt like this. But then again, life hasn't been fair to him since he was a kid. He is used to all the agony given to him by his own people. First, his so-called parents treating him like shit then his elder brother leaving, then him having to work hard for success and do underground fights and now his younger brother faking his illness.

And how can I forget that I hurt him too? When he first confessed his love to me and like a bitch I could not say it back.

"Done staring?" The deep voice snaps me out of my train of thoughts. I feel my face heat up as I realize that I have been staring at him for way too long. I lift my head and peck his lips but he pushes for a whole make out session. Minutes pass but he still does not let go of me. And neither do I try to pull away from him.

"I don't think I'll ever be done staring at you," I whisper and find my way to his neck. He groans at the sudden contact as I nudge his soft skin. His hands snake up to my ass, squeezing hard and making me grind. There I feel his rigid length, screaming for me to get down and pull it out. And so I do.

{Mature Scene Ahead}

I begin to undo the buttons of his shirt before I put wet kisses all over his collar, chest then his stomach and finally lark over his Adonis belt, teasing him. I notice him inhaling a deep breath before he grabs my hair. I unzip his pants, pulling them down before stroking his bulge under his boxers.

His muscles contract and his jaw clenches with him uttering my name over and over again. I don't make him wait any longer before I pull down his boxers and grip his hard length. "Fuck! Madalyne, put that in your mouth right fucking now!" He growls, making me smirk.

"And if I don't?" I mutter, provoking him. I trace the outline of the veins on his dick, trying to resist myself.

"You will," His blue eyes pierce through me, challenging me. And it is working since I can barely resist myself from tasting his huge length. Before I can comprehend, Xavier pushes my head down to wrap my lips around him. His grip eases, letting me take over as I begin to bob my head up and down, trying to take all of it.