Chapter 65 - We are Close

About A Month Later

About A Month Later

Madalyne's POV

The bracing air of Ottawa drifts through the wide-open windows, swirling all the light curtains within its way. Taking a deep breath, I lean onto the soft pillows as I relish the invigorating breeze of my hometown. A few of my hair strands flow over my face, hindering my vision.

I felt his fingers brush over my face, caressing the hair strands across my face. Sparks ignite within my body as his fingers glide from my face down my neck, eventually stroking my bare skin.

My almost bare body begins to shiver not only because of the breeze but also his touch. I let myself be completely relaxed and submitted to him. Him making me feel good is exactly what I need right now.

"You are so beautiful... I can't stop myself-," He mutters under his breath, tugging the waistband of my jeans.

"Then don't," I find myself desperately blurting out. I need this.

Just as I anticipated, he collides our lips in a second. We savour each other in the passionate kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance.

I give in, just like I always do.

With a swift motion, he releases me from those tight jeans which I wore to obviously provoke him.

I don't even realize when he takes off his pants. I spread my legs wide enough for him to settle himself between them.

"I want you, I want all of you," He growls in my ear as I anticipate for him. His rigid length strokes my moisture and throbbing core. My chest rises up and down as his lips leave wet kisses all over my skin.

"Take me," The incompressible moan rolls off my mouth shamelessly. And my moans only grow louder as I feel him enter. My hands abruptly grip his hair, pulling his head closer to me.

He intends to thrust slowly but I grind on harder, causing him to fasten his pace. Our loud groans and moans echo in the air.

"Oh fuck!" Our lips collide once again while he continues to pound into me with all his might.

Our way of escaping reality.

His glistening lips nibble with my rigid nipple while his fingers pinch the other one. I let out another shaky scream once he bends one of my legs over his shoulder, making it easier for him to thrust.

"Ahh yes-," I try to suppress my mouth with my hand only for both of my wrists to be captured above my head.

"Scream, baby, scream as loud as you want," His ferocious eyes penetrate my soul, making my breath almost hitch, "Let the whole world know who you belong to!"

Without breaking our intense eye-contact, he pounds into me like there is no tomorrow. "Scream my name, Madalyne, I want to hear it."

I bite my lips, unable to form words. I struggle to even keep my eyes open. Not getting any response, he begins to slow down his pace, making me shudder for more.