Chapter 26

This is normal. They were all teenagers when they first met. How many kids at that age can cook? Jiang Xiao opened his mouth for dinner when Xia Wanwan was there and had barely been in the kitchen. Later, he was forced to go out to work. There were many small restaurants outside for him to choose from. Jiang Xiao was full of food and the whole family was not hungry at that time, earning a month's worth of money. It takes only a month of money, and people have no qualitative, but after encountering Lin Chengyu, it is different.

He began to plan for the future. He needed to make more money and cut expenditures carefully. Cooking by himself would save a lot of money than eating outside, so Jiang Xiao began to ponder.

As an entry-level popular food, egg fried rice is the first dish Jiang Xiao learned.

When he made it for the first time, the eggs he scrambled were a little bit burnt, and occasionally the eggshells could be eaten in it, and the shredded cabbage inside was not too fried, it was a little bit raw, the salt and soy sauce was a bit too much, and the taste was salty All in all, it's edible, but it's really not delicious.

He was a little embarrassed when he came out of the kitchen with the plate of fried rice. First, he ate two spoons of it by himself. He scratched his head and said to Lin Chengyu: "Should we go out to eat?"

Lin Chengyu was young and had money in his family, and Yongjiang was in the high-end hotel business. He had eaten all kinds of delicacies. He didn't like fried rice at first. At first, I wanted to say that he was not hungry today. It doesn't matter whether he eats or not, but he As soon as he looked up, when he saw Jiang Xiao's face, he suddenly said nothing.

Jiang Xiao was still wearing an apron, with a new oil stain on the apron. The Liujiang River was sultry that day. He had been in the kitchen for a long time. When he came out, there were fine beads of sweat on his forehead, and he didn't know what was on his face. , I reached out and wiped it, looking at him with a pitiful look in his eyes. He just ate two spoonfuls of his own fried rice, which was not delicious, and he was a bit disappointed.

He has worked very hard.

That's how Lin Chengyu didn't say a word of refusal. He took a spoon and took a sip, then put it into Jiang Xiao's bright eyes.

"It's delicious," he said. "If you don't go out,

let's eat this." The two of them finished the plate of fried rice like this.

The food is really bad, but Jiang Xiao looked at herself like that and laughed, silly and very likeable, so it's not that important whether the food is good or not. As the old saying goes, it's probably the same as if you are full of water. reason.

Jiang Xiao started his culinary career at that time. His perseverance is there. As long as he is serious enough to spend his time, the improvement in his craftsmanship will be significant.

Later, he was even able to make a full banquet in the small kitchen. Chinese and Western food can be made. Every year, he always prepares candlelight dinners on the anniversary he thinks. But on many anniversaries, he did not wait for the spoonful and spoonful with him. People who eat bad egg fried rice.

After all, it has changed.

Jiang Xiao picked up the lunch box, and when he turned around, he saw Lin Chengyu standing there in a daze, not knowing what he was thinking.

Jiang Xiao won't remember those things like him, he is not looking for abuse.

"Let's go," Jiang Xiao reminded him, "Do you still want to stay at our house?"

Lin Chengyu suddenly pulled out of his memory because of this sentence and saw the real person in front of him.

He suddenly did not restrain himself, stepping forward and holding Jiang Xiao in his arms.

In Jiang's small kitchen, the scent of egg-fried rice, the mellow scent of chicken soup that has been stewed for a long time, and the lemon scent of the detergent just washed away, these many flavours are intertwined, all are the trivial composition of ordinary life, it's him He and Jiang Xiao depended on each other in the past, whom he and Jiang Xiao had never cared about but now hope to return to.

In the cold weather, this person is like a treasure chest, Lin Chengyu can feel a trace of sweet warmth from him to himself as long as he touches him, or even glances at him.

But Jiang Xiao didn't feel warm at all. He was a little impatient, moving around in his arms, preparing to stretch his legs to blunt him: "Go away, do you hear it? If this thermos pot falls again, I will definitely kill you. "

You don't know, you have killed me once.

Lin Chengyu didn't dare to say this, he held the person as if charging for a while. He also didn't dare to tell Jiang Xiao the things he missed, because Lin Chengyu knew that the memories he treasured, as long as they were extended a little further, would not be good for Jiang Xiao and himself.

But being able to hold it for a while is also profitable, Lin Chengyu let go before Jiang Xiao lost his temper.

In the heavy snow in the sky, he accompanied Jiang Xiao to deliver meals, following the same steps. The man no longer looked back at him, but he felt satisfied as long as he saw Jiang Xiao's back.

It's good that he is still here.

Jiang Xiao seems to be all his smoke and fire, a part of his fate, the source of all his courage, and the heart that re-grown from his body and stripped away from him, so that he is now willing to be led by Jiang Xiao. Going away, I hope he can look back at himself.

I missed so much that I don't know what to do now.

Before entering Xia Wanwan's company, he stopped and did not embarrass Jiang Xiao. He knew that Jiang Xiao would not let himself see his family.

It's a little self-aware at the moment.

Jiang Xiao entered the company with a lunch box, and his mother and his mother were in a hurry in the company recently, and almost all of them were working overtime.

But many people live farther away, and there is no time to brave the heavy snow to come out to deliver meals. When Jiang Xiao came over with a lunch box, many colleagues in the company were very envious.

"Your son?"

"He is so obedient and good, he still cooks for his mother. Whoops, the debt collector in our family, don't talk about cooking. Asking him to eat well will kill him."

"Accountant Xia has Blessed."

Xia Wanwan said if she did not, but she was so happy in her heart.

"Is it cold?" She touched Jiang Xiao's hand. "The unit has a lunch box, why did you come here?"

Xia Wanwan and the others are more stingy in their unit, and the lunch set for overtime is the cheapest one. It's so hard, the dishes don't have any oily water, and the dogs that don't sound good can't eat them, and when they are delivered on a snowy day, they are half cold, making it even more difficult to eat.

"Eat first," Jiang Xiao took out the fried rice and chicken soup, smiled at Xia Wanwan, and said in a low voice, "I don't know how unpalatable your work is?"

There is a bag of ginger candy on the top of the insulation pot. Jiang Xiao wrapped the bag, so it wasn't dirty. He went back and put it in the pot to heat it, and it was still warm to the touch.

Jiang Xiao found a fruit plate on Xia Wanwan's table and put the ginger sugar cookies one by one. This thing was improved based on brown sugar cookies. The glutinous rice cakes were soft and sweet with brown sugar and added a little ginger juice. , Eating on a cold day can warm your body.

He shared this little cake with the people in the office. Jiang Xiao was sweet-mouthed and very good at talking, so everyone was very happy.

When Xia Wanwan's emotions are not right, her work will naturally be affected. Her colleagues may have some opinions but won't say them. When living outside, you should always be kind to others and get along with each other more comfortably.

Perhaps it was because the meal at the work unit was too unpalatable. Xia Wanwan's egg fried rice smelled particularly fragrant. A colleague who was close to her came to scoop a spoonful of it. After eating, she realized that it was made by Jiang Xiao. She was surprised.

"It's very delicious," the other party praised sincerely, "your son is too good!"

Jiang Xiao stayed in the office for a while, just after Xia Wanwan finished eating, he packed up the dishes and went back. Only when he went downstairs did he remember Lin Chengyu was still waiting There.

Lin Chengyu was standing there and talking on the phone. Although mobile phones were not so popular these years, for families like Lin Chengyu, it was not difficult to get them. After Jiang Xiao approached, he heard a few keywords, projects, investment and construction. Yes, it was probably the company's business, and he didn't have to understand it either.

He only knew in his life that at that time, the Yongjiang high-end hotel chain, which was full of negative news and went bankrupt, was the company of Lin Chengyu's family, but this person will probably not let this happen again at this point.

When Jiang Xiao came down, Lin Chengyu's phone call was almost finished. He didn't know where he got a hot water bottle. When he saw him, his eyes lit up. After explaining the matter, he hung up the phone and then stuffed the hot water bottle into Jiang Xiao's arms.

"Xiao Xiao Nuan warm your hands," he said, "I'll help you carry it."

He took the empty thermos pot from Jiang Xiao's hand and turned it into a magic trick. He took out a cup of hot cocoa from behind and handed it to Jiang Xiao. You can smell the rich sweet scent of chocolate through the bag.

"For you," he said, "I remember you like to drink this."

Lin Chengyu is not completely ignorant of what Jiang Xiao likes. After all, he has lived for so long, and he is not really wood.

Jiang Xiao likes to drink hot cocoa in winter. Lin Chengyu remembers the sweetness of cocoa that he tasted from his lips when two people were kissing. Jiang Xiao liked to eat sweets when he was stressed. Later, he got a toothache and the doctor asked him to eat less. He said that he didn't eat or didn't eat, he really didn't eat, he knew he was lying when he was kissing, and he could taste the sweetness even after brushing his teeth and gargle.

"...Are you free?" Jiang Xiao looked at him, and then at the hot drink in her hand, "You let you run around in your school?" The

final exam will be taken in two days, and Lin Chengyu is not like a junior high school at all. Raw.

"The teachers hired at home set goals for me every week. Grandpa said that I can come to you when I finish it," Lin Chengyu explained. "The final exams of Huayang Private are not the same as those of public schools. The face-to-face exam was completed a month ago, and the last month was a practical class. The whole class went to Australia for exchanges, and the weather there was a little warmer."

Lin Chengyu couldn't ask for leave. He hadn't been to Australia before and had good grades at school. Grandpa Lin Jia also acquiesced. But instead of going abroad with the school arrangements, the homework assignments are heavier. When he didn't see Jiang Xiao, he devoted himself to studying and only slept for four or five hours a day to reach his goal.

Now that I have experienced these things, I don't feel tired, because I have thoughts in my heart.

He came to see Jiang Xiao for only 24 hours once, and it took ten hours to drive, 1.9 hours in a hurry, and once and again, the time he could stay in Hou Lin was only five or six hours at most. And this is not the time to get along. Jiang Xiao doesn't want to see him. Sometimes he stays downstairs at his house and sometimes waits at school. Jiang Xiao doesn't dare to bother when he is in class and occasionally has outdoor gym classes. He could look at the person who was thinking of him from a distance from the playground.

Today has been considered lucky, and I have been getting along for a long time.

"Drink, let it be cold again," Lin Chengyu pointed to the cup of hot cocoa, "Isn't it necessary for Xiaoxiao to reject a drink?"

Jiang Xiao looked down. Hou Lin didn't have such mellow hot cocoa this year. I don't know where Lin Chengyu got it just now.

But he still didn't move.

"...I'll leave right away," Lin Chengyu said helplessly, "I'll leave if you drink, really." It's

almost time.

He put the thermos down in Jiang Xiao's eyes, and then backed a few steps, Lin's car stopped at the intersection, and Jiang Xiao also saw it.

But Lin Chengyu was still staring at him, in a posture that he would really not leave if he didn't drink.

"Xiaoxiao just tastes it," Lin Chengyu took a few steps back, standing in the snowy sky, "take a sip, I won't bother you today."

Jiang Xiao thought for a while, glanced at him, and sipped through a straw. Take a bite.

Lin Chengyu watched him drink, and followed the previous words and didn't leave much. Lin's car drove from the door of the unit. Jiang Xiao turned around and threw the steaming cup of cocoa into the trash can.

Lin Chengyu opened the car window and wanted to see him more, just to see this scene clearly.

The smile on his face stagnated for a while, and the car drove quickly, and he couldn't see Jiang Xiao's appearance.