Chapter 170

At present, Jiang Xiao's plan is already very Zhou Xiang, and it has reached the level of uniting with Boss Qin to prepare for practice.

However, although the idea was to continue the advantages of the original unlimited physical store, it is impossible to occupy the original store's position, mainly because the original place is too small, and it is not suitable in all aspects.

The mid-to-high-end fresh produce place is much larger, similar to a mid-sized supermarket. In addition, fresh products must be preserved in a special environment, especially for different consumer groups, and they have to do a site selection again.

As far as location is concerned, the first-tier cities are naturally the first-tier cities in China and several key provincial capitals. Jiang Xiao and boss Qin are both big-handed people. They can be regarded as rich and powerful. He also has enough budget for him to test the waters casually.

The first batch of stores put into construction is expected to be about 20.

However, the area in the front line is also very large, and it is still a question of where these 20 stores are located.

The most important factor for opening a physical store is the location or location. This kind of location could have been left to the people below, but Jiang Xiao looked at the suggestions from the people below and was a bit unsatisfied.

Looking at the location of these twenty companies in the first draft, they are of course very good. They are basically large shopping malls, and the people below can't fool him.

But Jiang Xiao didn't know whether this kind of shops in cities all over the country was the best choice for the locals. The development situation and development plans of different regions are different. There are also many large shopping malls. After the physical store is set, it is difficult to relocate, so we have to look at the future together.

After all, it's the first time to do it, try boldly and land carefully. So Jiang Xiao first went to Lin Taosheng to talk about this. Lin Taosheng thought it was very good, but suggested that he should ask Yong Jiang to be more relieved.

Yongjiang is a real estate company, and it is a relatively successful real estate company in recent years. Taking advantage of the soaring real estate, projects have spread all over the country. Basically, the cities on the Jiangxiao list have project layouts in Yongjiang.

Jiang Xiao talked with Grandpa Lin a few days ago, but if you want to know more, you still have to ask Lin Chengyu the most appropriate.

The old man also hoped that the two of them could talk more, even if it was only about work.

Lin Chengyu was of course very happy to help him. Jiang Xiao was willing to tell him about this matter. It was a sign of trust. He carefully looked at the plan of Jiang Xiao's physical store, and then told him from store to store. .

Jiang Xiao's physical stores are all directly managed. In order to ensure quality and management effectiveness, he does not plan to join in, so the location of each store needs to be determined by himself.

Lishi in the deep city of Liujiang River and Binhai where Jiang Xiao used to go before are relatively familiar. These are no problems, but there are dozens of cities where Jiang Xiao is not very familiar or even visited, Lin Chengyu knows well.

He talked to Jiang Xiao about municipal planning and the development potential of those cities, which helped him adjust a lot of layout.

"...Some stores can wait another three months. There is a big shopping mall here about to open. I know the development company of that shopping mall. I have strong and strong connections in the local area. I will attract investment soon. You can wait. Choose here. The mall is a bit old and there are not so many people. It's not a good choice."

He pointed to another one.

"The location here is a new shopping mall, and the place is considered large. However, the positioning may not match your plan. It is estimated that it is more difficult to find a large shop there. It is better to choose the commercial street next to the international department store on the opposite side. It's also closer to the CBD."

"There is also here," Lin Chengyu took a red pen to draw there, "Although it is the provincial capital, due to various reasons, the level of development is not as good as Linshi. Linshi is a famous tourist city. , I did an inspection in the past when I was doing real estate development. In the end, I did an ordinary residence in the provincial capital and a high-end villa residential area in the city.

In terms of consumption level, that side is actually a bit higher than the provincial capital. If you can, I suggest you change the city. Open a shop here first. After you become famous, you can open one in the provincial capital. Of course , It's okay to plan together, it's up to you. "

Jiang Xiao nodded his head, said he would seriously consider, and then all put down.

But there was no need of his mind, Lin Yu have to do a detailed annotation, and then he also added:" Fortunately, people in some places I know, I'll ask someone to say hello later. There is a contact information on it, so just ask the person in charge of Infinity to follow up. "

Even in the same shopping mall, there is a big gap between different floors, different orientations and different locations. So what it will look like in the end needs to be further finalized, and people need to do more work.

People at Jiang Xiao's level are more to provide ideas. Of course, you don't need to do it yourself. Lin Chengyu's information to Jiang Xiao in this regard is already comprehensive and very important to him now.

Lin Chengyu is indeed impeccable in terms of work. He was engaged in different industries in his previous life and in this life, but he did well in both of them. He has always been a very capable person.

When talking about business with him now, Jiang Xiao could feel the indescribable resonance that he hadn't felt in his previous life.

There is also a rare tacit understanding between the two parties. He and Lin Chengyu just said a few plans, and the other party can quickly understand it.

Lin Chengyu listened to Jiang Xiao's thanks, smiled and said no, it would be great if he could help.

"I'm very happy. If something happens in the future, you can ask me at any time," he said, "Xiao Xiao, I wish you success."

Jiang Xiao looked at him, and then smiled naturally: "Yeah."

Lin Chengyu stayed in the hospital. After many months, he was finally agreed to be discharged from the hospital.

His wounds have basically healed and scabs, but there are still scars. Jiang Xiao has seen him on his back. It is the most serious here, and the marks left are obvious.

Follow-up needs to be done step by step for medical and aesthetic repairs, but Lin Chengyu is okay.

"It doesn't hurt anymore," he said, "and you can't see it when you wear clothes."

His injuries are mainly on the back and legs, the neck and the jaw line are a little bit, and it is not obvious after he is cured, but You can still see it if you look carefully.

"As I said before, I will accompany you to the repair operation," Jiang Xiao said, "Every time. You can rest assured, it will be good." It is

always bad to leave scars. He knows that Lin Chengyu is comforting him, but this How could Jiang Xiao completely ignore the traces that looked hideous.

Lin Chengyu was stunned for a moment, and then said yes.

He was secretly happy.

On the day he was formally discharged from the hospital, Xia Wanwan gave a banquet at home to celebrate that the event had finally passed, and went to get rid of her illness.

In her eyes, Lin Chengyu and Fu Ruoyan were both people who had rescued Jiang Xiao. Even if they broke up with Xiao Fu, Jiang Xiao was not the kind of character that broke up and became enemies.

All three of them had gone through life and death. They should be friends. It was normal to have a meal together at home.

It turned out that Grandpa Lin was invited, just like everyone had fun together, but the other party declined it for no reason.

Jiang Xiao also thought it was time to have a good meal. After he was discharged from the hospital, he was still in contact with the kitchen ceremoniously, ready to do it himself.

It just happened recently that he was working on an offline store of Infinite Fresh. The company has a team that specializes in selecting products. It was originally infinitely self-operated. If you choose the kind of good product that has good quality but has not yet opened its market, unlimited in addition to ordering. Still willing to invest.

Just because of the recent selection of products, I took a lot of things back. Of course, you need to taste the fresh food to know whether it is good or not. Therefore, the variety and quality of the fruits and vegetables in the canteen of Infinite Company has been greatly improved recently, and the company's employees have received unanimous praise.

Jiang Xiao also had a lot of ingredients in his hands, and it happened to be used this time.

Lin Chengyu came earlier. When he arrived, there was a smell of smell coming from the kitchen, and he knew it was Jiang Xiao who was cooking the soup.

Xia Wanwan opened the door. It was the first time he came here. It was Jiang Xiao's new home. So when he knocked on the door, he became nervous and relaxed when he opened the door.

He glanced around without a trace, and he was familiar with the environment. Jiang Xiao's living habits in this house were still obvious. Then he quickly entered the role and saw Jiang Xiao in the kitchen.

"I'll help." He said.

"You'd better sit on the sofa," Xia Wanwan greeted him, "eat some fruit, Jiang Xiao is cut, it is very sweet, how can there be any reason for the guests to work?"

How did Lin Chengyu sit and live?

"It's all so familiar, not a guest," he rolled his sleeves straight over, "I'll go see Jiang Xiao."

He was especially willing to give Jiang Xiao a hand.

When he entered the kitchen, the soup was just right. Jiang Xiao took the cloth and opened the lid, took a spoonful of the small bowl to taste the fire, and then saw him come in, and naturally gave Lin Chengyu a spoonful.

"Is it delicious?"

Lin Chengyu nodded.

"Do you think it's different?"

Jiang Xiao stewed mushroom chicken soup today, a very homely dish, not too difficult, mainly depending on the ingredients.

Of course Lin Chengyu can taste it. The chicken used is different from the mushrooms in it, and the fragrance and taste are naturally different. Jiang Xiao also put a handful of bamboo fungus in it. The bamboo fungus itself has a light taste, but it is full of rich soup. The juice, the juice overflows when you bite it down, it becomes especially delicious.

"I have selected the things I want to sell in the store," Jiang Xiao said. "If it weren't for this time, I didn't know that there are ingredients of this quality."

Jiang Xiao usually buys the ingredients on the market. The market is already very good, but many food ingredients choose the region and cultivate the environment and technology. This kind of direct-selling products delivered by air from the origin are even better than his original.

The taste is really different, you know it when you eat it, and the price is a little bit more expensive, and he won't worry about the market. He is more confident.

The two were busy in the kitchen together, Jiang Xiao looked at it, and was a little surprised.

A few years ago, Lin Chengyu just helped him. Now he can do it himself. He makes the candied sweet potatoes that Jiang Xiao likes. This dish is still a bit difficult, but after it's out of the pot, it looks very good.

He took the chopsticks and gave Jiang Xiao a taste.

Don't know if it's because of the ingredients or what, Jiang Xiao said, "It's better than what I cooked."

Lin Chengyu had actually practiced those dishes for a long time. He could confuse the sweet potato syrup for a long time, and then he gradually started to use it. After Jiang Xiao's affirmation, he also felt it was worth it.

Just as he was about to say something, someone came in again outside.

It's Fu Ruoyan.

Lin Chengyu knew that he would come today, and he was not as nervous when he saw him before. He was afraid that Jiang Xiao would leave, but now he is totally gone.

He and Fu Ruoyan should be regarded as friends in the relationship with Jiang Xiao, but it will not be necessarily in the future.

It's hard to say who has a big chance.