Chapter 188

In fact, Lin Chengyu gave Jiang Xiao the ring, and it was in the pile of gifts he had saved.

There are so many things. Jiang Xiao dismantled it in stages. One of the years was very rich. There was a small humble velvet box hidden in a bunch of immortal roses.

Jiang Xiao found out.

When you opened it, it was a very beautiful ring.

After he opened up the pile of gifts, he realized that this was something Lin Chengyu wanted to make up for in which year. Looking at the date above, it was the year in which he confessed in his previous life.

This gift seemed to be a late confession. He was always proving to Jiang Xiao that he really fell in love with him early.

Jiang Xiao put away the ring, and Lin Chengyu didn't mention it specially. He occasionally looked at it, but he never wore it.

At the beginning, Jiang Xiao hesitated somewhat, just like Grandpa Lin's sudden engagement with him. Now, he has completely determined his mind and feels that the ring is not enough to afford the current one. Feelings.

Just as Jiang Xiao said, the past is over. He wants a new ring.

This time the ring designer did it very quickly, everything went well, Jiang Xiao quickly got it.

Jiang Xiao originally wanted to set up a venue outside. He had prepared fireworks, roses, various decorations, everything needed for the proposal, and he wanted to be beautiful.

But choosing to choose, it seems that it is better to be at home outside. Just two days after Lin Chengyu was on a business trip, he took advantage of this period to set up the home.

Jiang Xiao planned well, he wanted to give a surprise without telling others.

When Lin Chengyu came back that day, he really didn't know anything. Although the business trip was short, I think Jiang Xiao came back early.

He bought a lot of things for his baby outside, and there are famous dim sums in the local area on business trips. He bought a large bag and brought it back carefully, for fear that the crispy skin would break and look bad.

When he opened the door when he went home, he called Jiang Xiao's name as usual, but it seemed that the atmosphere was not right.

It was half-dark evening, the lights in the room were dimly turned on, and there was soothing music. Lin Chengyu walked forward. There were roses in a light sarong on both sides of the hallway he walked, and the sequins gleamed with stars. Light.

Everything in front of him was arranged, unlike at home, he held his breath, as if he had guessed something.

In fact, there is no need to guess, he saw the words "marry me" written on the tied ribbon.

He found Jiang Xiao among the crimson roses in the living room.

"You came back early," Jiang Xiao hadn't arranged it yet, with a little grievance on his face, "It's too hard to get it."

Because the roses are fresh, they are all just delivered. Jiang Xiao has ordered a lot of them. He thought he would get it right soon, after all, he had always worked very quickly.

But it was really troublesome to arrange it. The roses had to cooperate with other decorations, and the light strip was still knotted. Jiang Xiao had been sorting it out for a long time, and it was a bit overdue.

It's still a little bit rough, but it's not finished yet.

Lin Chengyu knew something in his heart, but he didn't dare to say, he took the aggrieved Jiang Xiao out of the rose bush.

Some of the rose thorns hadn't been cut clean, his fingers were pierced, and Lin Chengyu held his hand, his whole heart softened.

His voice trembled a little, and he whispered: "Xiao Xiao doesn't need to make it by himself, just find someone to

arrange it, it's okay." "I want to arrange it by myself," Jiang Xiao was a little depressed, buried in his arms, speaking sullenly. "Now you guess what I'm going to do, there is no surprise at all."

Lin Chengyu is not stupid, it's all so obvious.

"I don't know," Lin Chengyu couldn't help kissing him again, "Xiao Xiao told me, what are you going to do today?"

He endured the overjoyed emotions in his heart, and didn't blurt out on the spot that I was willing, and wanted to hear Jiang Xiao's own words.

Even if he knowingly asked, Jiang Xiao cooperated with him.

"Lin Chengyu, I want to propose," he said, "the ring has already been ordered."

Jiang Xiao said that, still a little nervous, he took out the small box with the ring from his pocket and described his design to Lin Chengyu: "Originally, there was a mechanism above the living room. It will slowly come down like this at that time, but I haven't had time to put it on." It was

n't entirely because he was slower. Lin Chengyu rushed back to see him, two or three hours in advance. When he got home, Jiang Xiao was also caught off guard. This was already the case, so he simply said on the spot.

While talking, Jiang Xiao opened the ring box.

"Lin Chengyu," he looked at him, "Although those are not ready, but I am ready. Would you like to wear my ring?"

"Xiao Xiao, I am very willing."

Lin Chengyu can't even wait for him to finish. Answered with the speed of answering.

That ring fits his finger very well. Jiang Xiao's ring was worn by Lin Chengyu. The two of them are ring pairs. The appearance of the ring is what Jiang Xiao likes. It is low-key and not simple, nor will it be overly gorgeous, Lin Chengyu His fingers are slender and look good on them.

Then Jiang Xiao was gasped by the kiss.

Although the marriage proposal was generally smooth, the things he arranged were not useful, which is a bit regrettable.

"No regrets," Lin Chengyu hugged him, his eyes gleaming, "I'm coming."

Jiang Xiao has almost arranged it, and many are just the last step. Apart from the decorations, the main thing is that there will be a candlelight dinner tonight, and the dishes are all there. The kitchen is ready.

Jiang Xiao watched Lin Chengyu finish the last step he hadn't prepared, and said he didn't need to be so troublesome. He thought he was just finishing the ritual sense of today's dinner, and didn't stop him, and finished it with him.

But it is not.

Under the rose wrapper, on the dessert plate Lin Chengyu brought up, Jiang Xiao also received a small velvet box.

Inside is the ring for him.

When he proposed to marry him, Lin Chengyu was firmly held in his arms. The other party didn't let him kneel on one knee, nor did he make a proper proposal according to the general ceremony that Jiang Xiao expected, but the result was good, and the process was not very important.

This time, Lin Chengyu did a full set.

"Why didn't I prepare the ring?" He knelt on the ground, looking at Jiang Xiao, his eyes were full of gentle light, "I have been waiting, thinking about giving it to you, thank you Xiao Xiao for giving me this opportunity."

Jiang Xiao was stunned: "Didn't you give the ring before? In that birthday gift."

"That's different, it's just the previous one, this is the present one," Lin Chengyu said, "I belong to you every moment, Xiao Xiao. "

He put a new ring on Jiang Xiao.

"Of course I am very willing," Jiang Xiao pulled him up, looked at the two rings on her hand, and thought about the previous one, "Just...you see, I have a lot of rings."

"Baby , yes. "Change to wear," Lin Chengyu said, "It's okay, if I get tired of wearing it at night, can I buy a new one?"

How can anyone always change their wedding ring? Jiang Xiao felt that he was joking again and took a bite of him.

But Lin Chengyu doesn't care about this, as long as Jiang Xiao is happy, why not change it seven days a week?

It's not like the ring that Jiang Xiao just ordered. Lin Chengyu started preparing it a long time ago. If he really wants Jiang Xiao to see it, he will probably be shocked. It's not a joke. The ring he bought for Jiang Xiao can fit a box. , Seven days is not enough for him to change.

It has already started the moment Lin Chengyu was born again and found Jiang Xiao. It wasn't that he was so casual and bought so many, they were all for Jiang Xiao alone.

There are too many styles of rings, diamonds of various colors, platinum, antique rings, and custom jewelry. He sometimes saw it at occasions when he attended, such as at a charity auction. The ring on the countertop was very beautiful. He thought about ginger. It must look good when I wear it. It's good to use it to propose. Just thinking about it, I happily bought it many times.

He knew the meaning of the ring. Every time he went to buy it, Lin Chengyu also had expectations every time. He thought that if it was possible, he must hold Jiang Xiao firmly this time.

But the hope was shattered time and time again, only the newest one finally got home.

Now he doesn't plan to show Jiang Xiao the dusty rings, he will slowly give them all to Jiang Xiao when he has a chance in the future.

They still have a long time and are not in a hurry.

If the ring can really hold a person, he will prepare a lot for Jiang Xiao, the past, the present, and the future. The day that won't bore him, as for Lin Chengyu himself, the one Jiang Xiao gave him is enough.

He doesn't need to tie up this person with foreign objects, Jiang Xiao took the initiative, because Jiang Xiao loves him.

Jiang Xiao finally loved him.

After the two people proposed to each other, there was a wedding soon. Lin Chengyu arranged it and chose a good date recently. The wedding did not invite many people, but only relatives and a few close friends. It was not grand, but it was hard enough and meticulous.

The ceremony is indeed not a guarantee of feelings, but from the day of preparation to the holding, Lin Chengyu was expecting and nervous.

It stands to reason that they are really old couples and old wives, and they are familiar enough with each other, unlike ordinary newcomers.

But on the day of the wedding, Lin Chengyu was nervous like a primary school student, as if mechanically moving.

The wedding process is also very simple, removing all meaningless little games and red tape. When it was time to take the oath, Lin Chengyu held his breath and waited for Jiang Xiao's "I do."

He clearly knew that the other party had accepted him, Jiang Xiao still proposed to marry him, but when he heard those words, he still breathed a sigh of relief.

Lin Chengyu, who was finally relieved, hadn't waited for the emcee to say that the newcomer could kiss each other, he was so happy that he couldn't help kissing Jiang Xiao immediately.

Jiang Xiao was holding his hand, and there was an indescribable feeling in his heart.

He looked at Lin Chengyu, and everyone in this scene, his lover, relatives, friends and colleagues, everyone looked at him and smiled, everything was fine.

It took Jiang Xiao a long time to get to this step, as complete as he imagined. He seemed to have everything. The process was tortuous, but the ending was always good.

His future will be wrapped in such happiness, and he will always be a loved one.

Because Jiang Xiao is worth it.

The author has something to say: the text is over. There are a few extras in the back. I write about the daily routine after marriage. Thank you readers and dears~

I also like Baby Nian Nian very much. I am so happy at the end of the writing, and my cubs will always be happy.